Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 04, 2017

Wow! What a wonderful tasting product.
    My children went crazy for this flavor. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family as it is a healthy snack and pretty decent priced. Thanks again for the free coupons

June 04, 2017

My son wouldnt even eat it. I did not enjoy the flavor what so ever also. Apple sauce does not last long in my household either. The taste was off. I tired to eat it on seperate occasions but still couldnt finish the product. Iove raspberries and apple sauce but this was not for me.
    #Mottsfruitsations #gotitfree

June 04, 2017

Great product, that i would eat over and over and not get tired of it. I love Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry because it contains fibre and Fruit, which i love love Rasberry! Also glad to see it contains no peanut for those who have allergies. Defiantly would buy again!

June 04, 2017

This is a great tasting product! It had a nice raspberry flavour without being too sweet. It would have been nice if the product had more fibre since that is the claim of the product. I will take 2 grams of fibre over nothing though. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat when it goes on sale. Not sure if I would pay regular price.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes.
    #gotitfree #loveMottsFibre

June 04, 2017

My son usually eats applesauce plain or strawberry flavour but gave the raspberry a try and enjoyed it! Plus it has fibre and kids usually don't get enough so added bonus. I got this product free as part of the Product Review Club.

June 04, 2017

Nous avons essayé la compote après avoir reçu un coupon gratuit de ChickAdvisor. Alors, voilà une bonne collation santé dans un format pratique. Je l'ai trouvé délicieuse (j'adore les framboises!) et ma fille de 7 ans l'a beaucoup aimé aussi. De plus, il y a plus de fibre et pas de sucre ajouté.

June 04, 2017

I received a coupon for the free product to try and give my honest review. Took me a while to find the fiber kind because only freshco carried them. The raspberry kind was delicious but a little bitter I found. My daughter didn't agree though, she said they were perfect. Definitely worth the purchase

June 04, 2017

After redeeming my free coupon from ChickAdvisor for the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry I had the opportunity to taste it. I thought it was great and everyone in my family enjoyed it. I am always trying for ways to get extra fruit and fibre in my young children and this did the trick. Best of all it if great for in the go and for a quick snack.

June 04, 2017

I received the Motts Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. Not only did I test it out on my two picky eaters (ages 2 and 4), but I also tried it myself! My 2 year old loved it, but he loves apple sauce. My 4 year old was a little more hesitant. I tried numerous times but she insisted that she didn't like it. She wouldn't tell me exactly why she didn't like it but she's naturally very picky.
    After trying it myself I might know why she didn't care for it. The taste was nice, surprisingly nice actually. However, the texture was a little odd. Kind of grainy. I didn't mind it when it was straight out of the fridge but I wasn't a huge fan.
    I would only buy it again if both of my kids liked it, which wasn't the case. I would definitely recommend it to other moms, as I love that it has added fibre. If they came out with a plain applesauce + fibre then I would be all over it!

June 04, 2017

My daughters were the taste testers because they have apple sauce everyday for lunch..they LOVED the raspberry + fibre apple sauce and I have been buying it ever since