Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 05, 2017

The Mott's Frustration + Fibre Raspberry is my personal favourite flavour. Of the two snacks that I #gotitfree to try for Chick Advisor, this was definitely more popular with my children as well. We had kept it in the fridge to have for a hot day, so being cold made it just that much better. My kids have already begged my to buy this again, so I need to pick some more up this week!

June 05, 2017

I was happy to hear about this new line of Motts fruit cups. I was surprised to see something new, as I feel they have recently come out with other flavours, such as the ones with veggies added in. Having fiber added to a snack food is an excellent idea.

I like this raspberry flavour over the tropical flavour. Sometimes raspberry flavoured foods can taste very fake, and overly sweet. This has a good amount of natural tartness to it, and it tastes authentically like raspberries to me.

June 04, 2017

I used our free coupon from Chick Advisor to purchase the new Raspberry flavor #gotitfree we both liked it but honestly the flavor was a tad bland. Makes a great school snack!

June 04, 2017

Wow! What a wonderful tasting product.
    My children went crazy for this flavor. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family as it is a healthy snack and pretty decent priced. Thanks again for the free coupons

June 04, 2017

My son wouldnt even eat it. I did not enjoy the flavor what so ever also. Apple sauce does not last long in my household either. The taste was off. I tired to eat it on seperate occasions but still couldnt finish the product. Iove raspberries and apple sauce but this was not for me.
    #Mottsfruitsations #gotitfree

June 04, 2017

Great product, that i would eat over and over and not get tired of it. I love Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry because it contains fibre and Fruit, which i love love Rasberry! Also glad to see it contains no peanut for those who have allergies. Defiantly would buy again!

June 04, 2017

This is a great tasting product! It had a nice raspberry flavour without being too sweet. It would have been nice if the product had more fibre since that is the claim of the product. I will take 2 grams of fibre over nothing though. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat when it goes on sale. Not sure if I would pay regular price.
    I received this product for free for testing purposes.
    #gotitfree #loveMottsFibre

June 04, 2017

My son usually eats applesauce plain or strawberry flavour but gave the raspberry a try and enjoyed it! Plus it has fibre and kids usually don't get enough so added bonus. I got this product free as part of the Product Review Club.

June 04, 2017

Nous avons essayé la compote après avoir reçu un coupon gratuit de ChickAdvisor. Alors, voilà une bonne collation santé dans un format pratique. Je l'ai trouvé délicieuse (j'adore les framboises!) et ma fille de 7 ans l'a beaucoup aimé aussi. De plus, il y a plus de fibre et pas de sucre ajouté.

June 04, 2017

I received a coupon for the free product to try and give my honest review. Took me a while to find the fiber kind because only freshco carried them. The raspberry kind was delicious but a little bitter I found. My daughter didn't agree though, she said they were perfect. Definitely worth the purchase