Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 25 in Fruit Snacks

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical

June 21, 2017

I would absaloutly buy this again

I will most definitely be purchasing this product again, it was just the right balance of sweet/Tart flavor
    My kids really enjoyed it and will work well to pack in lunches!

June 21, 2017

Gone super fast

#gotifree. Thanks Chick Advisor. My kids and niece devoted these. I had to his one to try myself lol. I love the taste and so did they. Will for sure buy some more

Love Motts Fruitsations

Not only am I a huge fan of Motts Frustrations + Fibre Raspberry, but my three sons eat them all the time. I cannot seen to keep these things in the house. The kids sneak them all the time, and I have even bought them attempting to put 2 in their school lunches!!

June 20, 2017

i would but this product another one :)

Moi j'ai adoré ce produit et c'est certain que je vais en racheté d'autre , il faut goutter et essayer et voila que j'ai aimer !!! alors merci ChickAdvisor

June 20, 2017

Probably one of the best applesauces out there!

Mott's raspberry applesauce +fiber is so delicious even my picky toddler loved the taste! I'm very much into the healthier eating lifestyle so I'm always looking for ways to get some fiber into my children and this is a perfect way to do it! I don't eat refined sugars and I try not to give my family any of I can help and this is a great addition to our snack cabinet. Fruit sugars only and it's still delicious!

June 19, 2017

An easy and tasty way to get more fibre!

I enjoyed the Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry and will buy this product from now on. Especially the Raspberry flavour!

The taste and texture were perfect, making it a delicious way to add more fibre into my diet.

The small size made it easy to take on the go, pack in a lunch or to have as a bedtime snack.

Kids even like it!

Great Taste + Great Benefits

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry taste really good and the texture is just right. It is not too sour or sweet. The texture is not lumpy and not too mushy, either which makes it just right. I really like that even in a cup serving I can still get the fibre that benefits my system.

Tasty healthy treat

I finally got a chance to try new Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry flavor. Thank you ChickAdvisor for the opportunity. My kinds and I really loved the smell, texture, taste of this fruity treat. They basically re-discovered pureed fruit treats and ask for them almost daily.

June 18, 2017

Raspberry love!

Raspberry motts taste amazing. Kids want it in their lunches often. It's healthy snack and taste great. Also affordable even better when paired with a coupon. #loveMottsFibre

June 18, 2017

Raspberry taste, no seeds

The Mott'so Fruitsations plus Fiber Raspberry was a big hit in our household, especially with my daughter. A mix of her favourite flavours--apple and raspberry and my husband loves the raspberry punch of flavour without the seeds that he hates. He loves it in his lunch too. Great combo.

acunger earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

xsxpxixdxexrxsx has posted in the forum topic
    Your Best mascara ever ?