Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Complètement pratique ce produit

J'ai recu ce produit en cadeau. Il est tres pratique pour les lunchs ainsi que pour manger sur le pouce ou en dessert. Il était gouteux et on sentait la senteur de la framboise! Wow!

February 06, 2018

Our family loves motts products! We really enjoyed these especailly after recieving them for free from the company sending up coupons!! Thr tatse was great and bonus! fibre!!

Tasty & Fruity Delicious

Mott's Fruitsations Canada is a well known and trusted brand to myself and my family. My family and I have always enjoyed many of their products over the years. I love their applesauce. Many morning I enjoy their applesauce with toast and coffee. We all have enjoyed many of their yummy all natural fruit cups snacks, real fruit juices and more. But I have never bought or tried NEW (Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre). So I was very happy when my family was chosen @FamilyRated & @MottsFruitsationsCanada to try and review #gotitfree UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre.

I know it is so good for toddlers, children of all ages because it contains no sugar, is made with real fruit, all natural fruit flavoring and color, It also has fibre It is the perfect as part of a school snack or part of a nutritious well balanced lunch dessert and breakfast. It contains no peanuts and it is also gluten free which is so important today. Per cup has a has only 50 calories, no sodium, 2 grams of fibre, So you know you can feel good serving (Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre) to your family.

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY is packed full of raspberries, has just the right sweetness just because of the fruit not sugar. It makes the perfect healthy snack, treat and as part of a balanced breakfast. I would recommend and buy Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY again. SO FRUITY DELICIOUS Thank You @MottsFruitsationsCanada and @FamilyRated for letting my family have the pleasure of trying UNSWEETENED RASPBERRY Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre. #FruitsationsMornings

Miam

Je suis une framboise lover tout à fait heureuse d’avoir pu participer à l’évaluation gratuite de ce produit. Pour faire different de la compote de pommes traditionnelle.. Enfin saveur pas chimique, juste équilibrée, ma fille et moi avons adoré ! Je vous la recommande fortement petits et grands seront ravis ...

February 06, 2018

I would probably buy this product again.

I really like the texture of the product, the taste can be a bit sour (since the raspberry flavor is very potent), but if you like raspberries you'll definitely like this product. I like that it has fiber too so that it fills you up! Great as snacks for kids.

My kids love it.

I recieved a coupon to buy this new flavor from Motts Fruitsations in the raspberry flavour. My kids tried this and they immediately told me they loved it. They have asked me to repurchase it already and I have a few times since. My kids enjoy having this during their breakfast before school and they also enjoy having it as a snack at other points in the day as well. They love the raspberry flavour.

My kids have tried many other flavours of Motts Fruitsations but this is definetly one of their favorites now.

The fact that this product is in partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada just makes me want to repurchase this product even more. I believe this is a wonderful organization that truly does wonderful things for kids who may not be getting a proper breakfast.

Overall, I would recommend this flavour to anyone who enjoys a wonderful raspberry applesauce or anyone who has kids who love rapsberry and want to include more fibre in their kids diets. It is a wonderful product. Try it and you will not be disappointed

#FruitsationsMornings #gotitfree

Délicieux

j'ai adoré goûter cette saveur se produit. Le goût est bien présent et cest une collation fraiche et santé pour toute la famille. Je n'hésiterait pas a en acheter pour mes enfants.

bon

J'ai goûté et ma famille aussi a ce produit et nous avons aimé mais sans plus car j'ai trouvé le produit cher pour la quantité. C'est bon mais a acheté seulement quand c'est en spécial.

Yummy!

This applesauce is delicious. My three year old and I gobbled it up. It has a nice raspberry flavour without tasting too sweet. I appreciate that the fibre is twice that of regular applesauce as well. I would definitely get this again, and my daughter agrees!
    #gotitfree

Bright taste of red!

I was thrilled to be able to review this product for free from the Family Rated Club! Both my school aged kids devoured this fruit puree. I had to sneak a taste too! I love that it is such a convenient way to get a serving of produce into my kids day, and they thought it was a real treat. The flavors were bright and fresh, it was a great addition to breakfast. I would totally recommend this to all my friends and will be purchasing again.