Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Bonne collation

Ce produit a bon goût de plus sans sucre ajouté et avec des fibres. Il peut être utilisé comme collation ou comme dessert santé. Il peut être aussi utilisé sur les rôties le matin.

Love it! Must try!

Great flavor and texture! My family and I loved it even my very picky 8 year old. I found it does not have an overwhelming sweet taste. It's just right!

Tart yet sweet!!!

We loved the tart yet sweet flavour of this product. Often when purchasing a raspberry snack it has far too much sugar added to offset the natural tartness. We loved that you can actually taste the raspberry. The added fibre and no added sugar is a bonus. It is nice to be able to serve a snack that the kids enjoy and is on the healthy side.

Updated On: February 10, 2018

Thank you for the opportunity to try this for free. I otherwise probably wouldn't have purchased it.

Great snack addition!

My family was selected to test the new Motts Raspberry plus fiber individual snack cups. I absolutley love the added addition of extra fiber, making this a easy and tasty way to sneak in some extra diarity needs into my kid's eating routine! The cups were the perfect portion size and my kids really liked the overall taste. I would give this two thumbs up!

February 10, 2018

Mott's fruitsations, le meilleur.

C'était la première fois que j'achetais Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry. Mes petits-enfants l'ont tout simplement adoré. Pour eux, ce produit est comme une récompense, une gâterie. Merci Mott's Fruisations.

February 10, 2018

Kid's loved this applesauce! Will definitely buy again!

Received a voucher to get this product for free as part of a trial program from Family Rated Club. My 2 children; ages 3 & 8, eat applesauce regularly but have never tried this brand/flavor. Both really enjoyed it and gobbled it all up! My 8 year old said this when I asked him to give his opinion:
    - It tasted good/better than his regular applesauce
    - the flavor was just right
    - he wants it as part of his lunch for school on Monday

Based on this experience we will definitely be buying again! I hope these flavors are available in pouches for traveling!

#FruitsationsMornings #gotitfree

February 10, 2018

J'achèterais ce produit de nouveau

Mes enfants ont bien aimé cette compote de fruits Mott's. Le goût des framboises les a un peu rebuté au début, mais ils ne se sont même pas aperçu de l'ajout de fibre.

Very yummy

My kids and myself really enjoyed. Perfect for a quick snack and lunches for school. The flavor was great. No one here eats raspberrys so I was surprised that we all liked it. I probably wouldn't have tried these if I hadn't got the chance to test it free. I usually stick to the regular applesauce cups. These were quite good and I'll definitely be buying them again.

#gotitfree but never received

I would have loved to try this product but my package never arrived by the time the review was due. Things I do like about the product without tasting.
    It includes fiber with two girls who hate to poop we can take all the extra fiber we can get.
    Easy to go great for school.

Kids enjoyed it

My kids really enjoyed the Raspberry + fibre Mott's fruitsations applesauce. They gobbled it up. I like that it has no added sugar, it makes for an easy, nutritious snack. I would definitely recommend this product to families with small children.