Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Nice

I got to try the new Mott's fruitsation and I really enjoyed this new Mott's flavoured raspberry apple sauce. I think I will be purchasing this flavour more in the future.

Great Taste

The Raspberry Flavoured Apple Fruit Snack was a hit with my daughter. She said, it tasted really good and the raspberry flavour was evident. She said it was sweet and had a nice texture to spoon right into her mouth.

February 09, 2020

Will be adding to our weekly list

This product was perfect! My oldest son is not an Apple sauce fan however ate all of these all up! They’re tasty and knowing they are another source of fibre added to my children’s diet is a major plus. We have purchased these again already and will continue to

February 09, 2020

Definitely a family favourite!

We love this brand of apple sauce. We trust that it’s healthy enough for all of our kids. We love all three flavours but my eldest girls seem to love this raspberry one very much. I’d definitely recommend to my friends and other family to try this product for their children too. I like that it had hidden veggies in it because it’s healthy too. We will definitely buy again we were actually already buying this previously but we will be buying more often now that my girls found a flavour they enjoy.

Réconfortant

J'ai vraiment adoré à la framboise ainsi que ma fille bon goût pas trop surette ni trop sucré une bonne collation très rafraîchissante en plus d'être rapide et bon pour la santé

February 09, 2020

One of my children's favorites

My son is a very picky eater so apple sauce is a huge staple in my house. This is one thing he truly enjoys and couldn't go without.
    This is why I got so excited when Mott's introduced Mott's Fruitsations + fibers unsweetened Raspberry.
    I like that my son is guaranteed to get at least 2g's day of Fibre in him, and makes me feel good that he's eating real fruit.
    The raspberry flavor is very yummy, we all agreed (his little sister gave the thumbs up too), and probably one of our top favorite flavors. So happy I #gotitfree to try with my kids.

Super collation

Mon fils adore les mott’s Fruitsations que ce soit en dessert, en collation ou au petit-déjeuner! Nous avons eu la chance de goûter gratuitement la saveur framboise grâce à familyratedclub et mott’s. Le goût est super, la texture aussi, mon fils l’a adoré tout comme les autres saveurs non sucrées. Le plus fibre est un super ajout!

Great snack

Loved it for lunch box snack. My teenage boys appreciate it and it’s a good alternative to juice. My youngest likes it’s texture since he has braces. He eats 2 at a time! Will buy again if on sale.

February 09, 2020

Great product for my children!

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor and picked it up for my daughter. It’s a great after school snack or and nutritious. I got the Tropical flavor and my daughter loved it!

February 09, 2020

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Unsweeted Raspberry! YUM!

Thank you FamilyRated and Mott's for the opportunity to try this Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry! At first everyone was a little hesitant because the word "fibre" doesn't produce the same feels as "comfort food" or "fruity treat". Well...let me tell you! This raspberry apple fruit snack is a delight to the senses! Thank you Mott's! We would never know it had anything healthy or beneficial in it, it tastes THAT good!

This is going to now be a staple in our house, specifically this flavour. I have already begun to tell all my friends about it so they can start treating their families to this delicious snack! YUM! I will DEFINITELY be buying this again!

@fruitsationscanada @motts @familyrated #mottsfruitsationsfibre #gotitfree #familyratedclub #breakfastclubofcanada #mottsfruitsations #raspberry #freeproducts #tryitfree