Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 17, 2020

Delicious and Fibre! Win Win.

What a fantastic way to add fibre to breakfast. This applesauce tastes like a treat - not a healthy snack with added fibre. The kids loved it and asked for it each morning after the first try. It's not too sweet and not too tart. "Sweet and tangy" is how they described it.

February 17, 2020

Bon surette non sucee depot non invitant

Cetait bon mais un depot au fond du contenant etait peu invitant par sa couleur . Tres agreable que ce soit surette au lieu de sucrer ca fait changement jaimerai bien la retrouver en plus grand format les copains de la garderie moi et mon bebe avons adoré ce produit

Updated On: February 17, 2020

#gratuit #free #sample

Full of Goodness!

My daughters and i really enjoyed this sauce. We chose the raspberry flavour and we loved it. I like the fact that you can get unsweetened because i dont like added sugar to my food if i can avoid it so thats nice and the fact that there is fiber in it is a great added bonus! Cups are perfect size for my kiddos. Not to pricy either! Would definitly buy it again.
    Got this product for free for testing purposes from Family Rated.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Healthy Yummalicious Snack

I got a coupon from Chickadvisor to try out 6 x Mott's Raspberry, Tropical or Mango Peach. My kids picked Raspberry and Mango Peach. I packed it in their lunch box, they enjoyed it thoroughly. I brought one to work to try. I like that it's unsweetened (healthy) yet it has the natural sweetness and great tasty, I feel it's not just for kids, as a working mom, I enjoyed this healthy snack for lunch too. Highly recommended.

February 17, 2020

My daughter asked for seconds!

My daughter loved this flavour she asked for another one and I could not say no to her with her adorable apple sauce lips. I wish I got a photo of it. I had to take a taste for myself and it definitely was delicious. I personally don't enjoy apple sauce it's a texture thing for me but if I did enjoy it I would definitely be getting this flavour again. #gotitfree #familyratedclub

Délicieux!

Toute la famille a adoré cette compote. Fiston en a même redemandé plusieurs fois pour son lunch. La texture est super, la couleur invitante et le goût délicieux. Seul bémol, le "dépôt" au fond du cup qui est de différente couleur a un peu "agacé" fiston. Je lui ai expliqué de bien brasser et que ça ne paraîtrait plus.

February 17, 2020

Your kids will love this!!!!!!

Your kids will love this ! They took it for lunch and all their friends wanted it!
    We love it and I have already purchased 6 more!
    All the flavors are awesome, we love them all!

Merveilleux

M'a famille et moi avons adoré ce produit
    Goût délicieux
    Texture très agréable et le sans sucre ne se fait nullement remarqué
    Très bonne collation en plus le contenant est recyclable:)

February 16, 2020

A hit!

Was given the opportunity to try these and I can confidently say they were a hit. Both my baby daughter and I enjoyed them as a breakfast treat. I also loved adding them to my morning smoothies for a fibre and flavour boost. Can't go wrong with these especially knowing they are partnered with Breakfast Club, one of the best charitable endeavours around as it aims to prevent childhood hunger and keep kids full and focused in class.

February 16, 2020

Kid enjoyed it

My 4 years old loved it very much! I am very conscious about added sugar, I carefully read every label and try not to buy anything with added sugar. Because I know how easy is to fall into that rabbit hole and how hard is to get out. So I don’t give sugary yoghurts and jellos to my kid. I buy for example stevia sweetened jello. So I’m always open to products without added sugar like this one. Taste is good, raspberry flavour is very natural and kid really enjoyed it. I will pick up more flavours for sure.