Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 24, 2020

great for snacks

my kids love these for snack time. They are good for lunches or day trips to take with. I also don't feel like I'm feeding my kids junk by giving these.

April 23, 2020

Perfect snack for both kids and adults

Love the raspberry applesauce and so do my kids . Smooth tasting and they are easy to open as well. Always have them in our cupboard for school snacks, afternoon snack or a bedtime snack. Good price too!

April 23, 2020

Mott's

Saw this product on sale at grocery store. I like a little snack once in awhile.
    Have enjoyed this product, and the taste. Being unsweetened and fiber added, would make a handy snack in a lunch, etc. Would buy again at regular price.

April 22, 2020

Great Value!

Due to being on a very restricted diet, I’m limited to few desserts or treats. This is one item I’m allowed for my diabetic restrictions as well as my pre-Bariatric restrictions. Not only are they inexpensive and convenient, they also taste good.

April 21, 2020

On a beaucoup aimé /ça goûte très bon/ on va acheter encore

à première vue ça à l'air appétissant, et on est pas déçu, c'est bon en bouche !
    C'est une bonne collation, et même quelque fois mon déjeuner avec une rotie !

April 21, 2020

Yumm

I ALWAYS have a few packs of these in my cupboards! But my kids are difficult eaters and like entirely different things but this is a snack they both love and never fails! They have so many different flavors, extra fiber, unsweetened and still very tasty! Excellent snack for kids in lunch boxes or on the go!

April 20, 2020

Great taste!!

Very good tasting and not too sweet and not too tart. Even my kids like taking I lunches. Convenient size and easy to throw in a bag or purse or keep in the car for on the go.

April 20, 2020

Would continually buy this product

It’s the only apple sauce my children will eat, makes me feel better giving them a healthy snack for lunch. The price point is fantastic too, even for my low budget grocery shopping lists. Absolutely would recommend to everyone. Children have no complaints about the taste.

April 11, 2020

Tasty Snack for All Ages

I often purchase fruitsations because they're easy to pack for lunches and have a long shelf life. They're tasty and ingredients are good. I would recommend for all ages as a nice snack.

April 10, 2020

My go-to craving snack

While pregnant, I craved this apple sauce alone! I must have had one a day for 7 months! And to this day, stil not sick of it. Love that it is naturally sweet from fruit flavors, which makes it such a suitable alternative to sugary desserts post meal time.