Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 02, 2020

Raspberry applesauce

My toddler loves this snack. It’s healthy and handy to use. Good for taking along on a trip. Would recommend it for any age. You can even use it in baking instead of using oil.

Great to have on hand

These are a great snack to keep in the pantry or fridge. Our little guy loves them and we like that they have added nutrition. The tinfoil lids make them a harder snack for us to travel with so this is a home snack for us

Taste good

Taste better than the others I have tasted before. A sweet tanginess and it can taste really good for kids. I habe eating since childhood and I still love it.

My kids love them.

Always available. This is one of my kids favorite. It works as a snack and source of fiber as well. This is also part of my diet food plan. The serving I just perfect for the whole family.

September 01, 2020

Tasty treat to have on the go

This is a great treat to have on the go it just at home. It's tasty and healthy. I regularly buy this to pack in lunches and to have as desserts, snacks, or breakfasts at home. Highly recommend!

love it

amazing snack! Doesn't matter at home or on the go very convenient! Taste great with no added sugar! Low on calories and stil delicious! One of my favorite snacks!

Motts Apple Sauce

This is a great food product, not only do I enjoy eating them my son does aswell the taste is so good & not to to sweet it's always a go to snack for sure in our place especially on a hot day we love to keep them cool in the fridge to pop the flavour more.

Bon et santé

Tellement pratique, je l’utilise pour la collation pour toute la famille.
    Je l’utilise aussi pour remplacer les corp gras, comme beurre ou margarine dans les muffins etc

August 30, 2020

Toddler win!

Love this product as it is extremely convenient and easy to throw in to your bag and have in case of toddler hunger emergencies.
    No need to be refrigerated so that’s a bonus!
    Got a picky eater and this is always a healthy snack option which she highly enjoys!
    Good flavour options but apple is a big winner at our house.

August 23, 2020

A favorite in our house!

As a busy mom, I'm always looking for quick and easy snack, that are still healthy AND delicious. This Motts unsweetened apple sauce hits all those marks. My one and a half your old devours them, and I feel good giving them to her.