Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 29, 2020

Who doesn’t love a good apple sauce!?!?

This is the product we always have in our pantry. motts applesauce is definitely the best of the best. From the right amount of sweetness to the variety of flavors. It’s definitely made 2 1/2-year-old go to snack lately. I love that they have so much fibre in them as well too. It’s a great way to get your fibre in while still enjoying a tasty treat. I also feel that the price is great for the amount of containers of applesauce you get per pack.

October 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Real fruit

My son loves these! I love the fact that they r made with real fruit and no sugar added! It’s a more healthy choice for on the go or just a little light snack before lunch!

October 26, 2020

Family fun

I love this it taste amazing. Both my kids love to eat this flavor. I also use it when I bake muffins and cookies. It makes my baked good taste even better.

October 21, 2020

Kids love these

Needed something as a filler for my kids lunches and these are my go to the kids love the taste and they are priced good to! I love how they have different flavours as well

October 19, 2020

Super easy and healthy snack for the littles!

My son takes one of these almost every day to preschool in his lunch. I love that there's no added sugar, and it tastes great so my son thinks it's a special treat. Guilt-free snacking! The containers are also recyclable, which I prefer over the applesauce pouches.

October 15, 2020

Really good

These are really good and low in sugar. I eat these all the time and my son loves them. I always make sure to stock up on these in different flavors too. My favorite is the Raspberry one. I can't get enough of this. The best part is that these are pretty cheap and always come on sale.

October 08, 2020

Kids love them! And so do I.

My kids love these and I always have them stocked in my snack drawer. I find them on sale a lot at my local grocery store and I love that they’re unsweetened. They’re super sweet as it is!

October 08, 2020

Great product..I buy all the time

I could never get my son to eat fruits,after buying these and him having a cup of this he loves it and wants them all the time so I need to make sure when I buy them I buy lots because he likes them for school and for at home for his snack

October 06, 2020

A Delicious and Healthy Treat

This fibre packed, sweet and flavorful treat, hits the spot every time. My kids and husband look forward to seeing a raspberry flavoured, Mott's Fruitsations, in their lunches. I will most definitely continue buying this product. Mott's is a brand that my family has come to know and trust.

October 06, 2020

Tasty and convenient snack!

This is a Tasty and convenient snack! The added five makes it a healthier choice. There are several varieties to choose from which makes it good for a family with multiple people and taste expectations.