Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

May 08, 2017

Pros
    ♥ Great price
    ♥ Easy to open
    ♥ Packed with tons of vitamins and minerals
    ♥ Many flavor to pick from
    ♥ Good for you

The flavor I picked was the tropical flavor...There is 6 cups in the pack - basically this is applesauce with fiber added to it ..Perfect for the digestive tracks and all round nutrition. I think this is a great way to get all your nutritional needs and a easy way to get all your daily fiber. I loved the flavor of this and would have no issue suggesting this to friends or family

♥ Made with real fruit
    ♥ No-sugar added (perfect for diabetics)
    ♥ All natural flavoring and color
    ♥ Contains no gluten or peanuts

#gotitfree

May 08, 2017

J'ai essayé Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical .
    Je trouve délicieux cette compote et elle n'est pas sucré, donc très bonne pour la santé.
    En plus, elle contient des fibres ce qui ne gâche rien. C'est une collation légère et délicieuse. J'aime beaucoup la déguster le matin au déjeuner ! Merci Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical ! ☺

May 08, 2017

Oh. Man. These tropical flavoured motts Apple sauces are AMAZING. I personally prefer them over most of the other flavours, and my sons love them. They for sure will be included into our weekly shopping list! You can't beat a tasty, healthy treat!

May 08, 2017

I loved this applesauce. I love how you can taste the pineapples in it, mixed with the apples. My kids, who don't like pineapple couldn't even tell it was there - bonus!

May 08, 2017

Les deux enfants ont adoré cette compote et mon garçon aime pas les ananas est il a rien dit donc bravo pour ce beau produits j'en achèterais à nouveau ses sur

May 08, 2017

I was eating it as an after dinner treat and next thing I notice my granddaughter is pulling my arm down she wants to try
    Next thing I noticed it was all gone but not by me lol
    Raves by 2 yr old lol

May 08, 2017

Healthy and good food. Me and My son really like it. Very happy to be able to tried it and For sure will recommend Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical.

May 08, 2017

Moi et ma fille de 3 ans avons essayé cette nouveauté. Elle en réclame maintenant à chaque soir pour la collation. La compote est réellement succulente, et n'a aucun goût de faux sucre ou rien de désagréable. Les saveurs sont réelle et douces. Seul problème pour moi... les informations nutritionnelles. Beaucoup de sucre et très peu de fibres pour un produit qui se nomme "plus fibre"

May 08, 2017

I actually love this product. I mostly use it as an on the go snack but I'm always trying to sneak in extra fiber in for my family so if my kids wanted a snack they were excited about this new flavour. The price doesn't break the bank and it tastes great too

May 08, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical is a great product. My daughter, wasn't too fond of the pineapple but she still ate it and I love knowing she got fibre and that I didn't have a huge hassle trying to get her to eat it. My husband was even curious to try it and actually found that he loved it.