Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Love it

I received a free sample of this product, and I was not disappointed. My whole family enjoyed it, and I love that there is no added sugar. Great way of adding a serving of fruit to a breakfast or snack. Like other apple sauces, this one tastes amazing mixed with greek yogurt for a healthier treat too. I personally find the regular price a little on the high side, but would purchase it when it goes on sale.

Great Add-On!

I was able to try this product for free from Chickadvisor. Never tried this variety before but I really liked the convenience of the product and my children enjoyed eating these and said they were tasty. They are very big on fruit. These were a nice time saver in the morning! Either as a quick breakfast snack or you can just toss them in your kids' lunch bags with a spoon and they are good to go. And its better than them eating junk food. Will definitely be buying these again in the future.

Delicious snack!!

I love the fact that there’s no added sugar and there’s added fibre. So there’s no guilt in giving these snacks to the little ones, and the taste is absolutely delicious.
    A definite staple in my pantry!!

Tasty!!

I buy a lot of apple sauce and we love this in our house. It is a healthy option for a snack and it is quick and simple when on the go. I definitely recommend this!

Mango-Peach

My family has been a fan of apple sauce forever. Even my husband love it. This unsweetened mango-peach did not disappoint. A nice variation from just regular apple sauce. We love the fact it had fibre too. We will buy this again.

Excellent!

Même ma fille de 3 ans qui est très difficile adore ce produit!
    J’ai été sélectionné pour essayer ce produit, très belle découverte pour notre famille, ma fille adore!
    En plus, ils sont affiliés avec le Club des petits déjeuners, une excellente raison d’encourager ce produit en plus!

Great addition to meal!

I received the Mott's Mango Peach Fruit Snack complimentary from #ChickAdvisor/ #FamilyRated in exchange for my honest review. I love, love, love the ingredients in it with no added sugar it makes it delicious to eat amd healthy! My kids loved it and quickly ate it up. Definitely recommend!

Another GREAT Mott's Product

My child and I really really enjoyed this product. My daughter loves Mott's Fruitsations and peaches are her favourite. We opened our first Peach Mango w/fibre, together at the same time, WOW...we both agree it's our favourite. Of course I think Mott's partnership with the Breakfast Club of Canada is just one of many reasons to keep buying Fruitsations over and over and over again. I will buy this product again another ten times. I have told some family and friends about this new Mott's w / fibre Peach Mango and will continue to tell others, without hesitation. Our family appreciated the opportunity to review this free product. It's been a pleasure, thanks Mott's and Family Rated!!

April 16, 2019

It’s a battle to decide who gets the last one !

I went and got the Motts Unsweetened Fibre + Mango Peach with my #gotirfree coupon from Chickadvisor as soon as it came in the mail. I was planning on just getting feedback from my son as I am not a huge fan of applesauce but I tried one bite and am HOOKED. The taste is absolutely delicious and packed with flavour. My three year old snuck THREE of them out of the fridge because “They so yummy Mummy !” I am positive I will be buying these again and will definitely be recommending them to anyone who will listen !

April 16, 2019

My sons loved it!

I received a free product coupon to try this apple sauce. I gave it to my sons for an afternoon snack and they loved it. My oldest asked if I could put it in his lunch for school (he starts in September) and my youngest said “mmm its delicious.” With reactions like that I know I will be purchasing this product again. I love that there is no sugar added and the addition of fibre is a bonus as one of my sons needs a little extra in his diet. It is a healthy snack that I can feel good giving to my children and it tastes great so they enjoy eating it. I call that a win!