Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical and Raspberry
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 24, 2019

No added sugar? Sign me up!

The natural flavours of Peach was a nice compliment to the apple puree.
    I appreciated No sugars were added to this product, it made me feel very good to feed it to my family and sample it myself.
    I enjoyed the Mango Peach immensely and will be buying it again soon.

Delicious

My children eats at least 1 Mott's Fruitsations a day, I was happy when we got picked to try the mango peach flavour, since we had never tried it before. My children absolutely loved the taste of it and requested that I purchase them more.

April 24, 2019

Great healthy snack for the kids !

My boys loved this peach mango apple sauce, the best part is it’s unsweetened but they don’t even notice at all !
    I also loved that it has added fibre in it so I don’t have to worry about them getting enough. They’ve already asked me to add it to the grocery list so you know they love it :)

Awesome product

I was very happy to have got the opportunity to try this amazing new flavour my son and I absolutely loved it and will be repete buyers . I like that is unsweetened too. The taste was nice not to overpowering and the fibre In it is also a added bonus

Kids love it!

I had a hard time finding this product in the store to try but I’m glad I finally found it. My kids love it, and so do I. Usually I have to bag them to finish a fruit cup but not this time. They ate it all and asked for more. Will definitely be buying it again!

April 24, 2019

Went down well in the school lunch

I have always had an apple sauce and such in the lunch. This one was a new try and not one came back at the end of the day. Whole family likes the flavour and extra fibre is good

April 24, 2019

It was a great addition to the kids morning breakfast. Easy to eat don’t have to put it together as mornings get crazy. And loved knowing that there was fiber added so you do t have to worry about them not getting it. They loved it too and great for their lunches also. Great stuff

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH

Nous avons essayer le produit a la maison et tout le monde a aimé, autant les petits que les grands. C'est une excellente collation pour les enfants. Nous allons acheter a nouveau ce produit.

Great snack

I am always on the run so these were perfect for my busy schedule. They're the right size and small enough to enjoy. I love that there isn't added sugar. They're a great alternative for anyone who wants to change things up from the typical apple

Saskatchewan, Canada

Motts

I received a coupon to purchase motts frustrations + fibre mango peach from family rated this flavor tastes great my family and i eat these everyday and love the taste a great portable healthy snack :)