Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

I love it

I was given the opportunity to try Mott's Fruitsations plus Fibre unsweetened mango peach. I had a hard time finding it at first. If the store did have it.. it was sold out. But i did eventually find it in stock and it was worth the wait. I absolutely loved it. To heck with the kids this was mommy's new treat!! :) It was sweet with a little bit of sound and quenching if that makes sense. I wish it came in a bigger size.. ha ha but is perfect little snack for the kids. I would definitely buy this product again as it was a great quick healthy snack.

Mott's fruitsations

My grand kids loved this apple sauce the texture was perfect and the taste was amazing so if you like apple sauce you will love this one and I would recommend buying it

Surprised!

I was actually quite impressed with the flavour of the mango peach.
    It was super tropical. I ended up making popsicles in popsicle molds with a bit of coconut milk and they were definetly a hit and a cool way to eat them on a hot day!
    Would definitely repurchase this flavour again!

Fantastic

Great taste. My family loved these. They were easy to have as a snack or on the go when traveling. They were refreshing and filling. My children really liked them.

Miammm

J'ai adoré la saveur et ma fille également. L'ajout de fibres ne change en rien et le goût. C'est super de pouvoir ajouter plus de fibres à son alimention sans qu'il n'y ai altération du goût. Je le recommande et il est certain que je vais en acheter prochainement.

Absolutely delicious

I would definitely buy this product again. It was so yummy and flavourful but didnt have an artificial taste which I was afraid of. My baby loved it the most. Its a quick and easy snack that gives lots of nutrition

Not just for kids

Balanced snack for the kids and adults too! Refreshing and the nutrition value is perfect for sustaining a few hours until lunch. Also it is the best night time snack! I was not sure about this initially because of the combination. But boy was I wrong! This is like the perfect f snack refresher. I'll be munching on this all through summer. P.S. not just for kids!! Yummm
    #MottsFruitsationsMangoPeach #freeproduct #freesample #personalhonestopinion #familyrated

April 24, 2019

Definitely will make this a regular snack to have .

I love the flavor of the Mott's fruitsations +Fibre unsweetened Mango Peachapple sauce!! I love the sweet but tangy flavor. It's wonderful to know that what you're eating has no artificial flavors or coloring and besides that a great way to get more fibre in.My whole family loves them!! They're great for taking to school or to work. I've already bought 2 more packs:)

Correct

J’ai dû chercher longtemps pour trouver le produit car à l’epicerie Chez moi ne l’avait pas. Ma fille a aimé , mon fils non . Ça dépend Des goûts. Essayé et vous saurez!

April 24, 2019

I would love the buy this product again for my niece.

I have tried giving this to my niece who starts to eat soft food, she definitely loves the taste and also the texture as my niece is a picky eater. I will feed her and she will be able to finish the whole cup. I even tasted it myself and it is not that sweet and not to sour which is so perfect for toddlers who starts to eat.