Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

It’s great

I had the opportunity to try for free the Motts mango peach sauce. It’s afforable for anyone to buy. It’s a healthy snack it comes in a 6 pack. The taste of both mango and peach together is a great combination. I would recommend it for anyone to try.

Delicious

My child is not one to try new things at all, but I sure got her to try this and she loved it! Mmm taste like peaches she said which is her favorite fruit. Definitely something I will be buying from now on.

Delicieux

Ma fille adore la compote de fruit et moi aussi c’est un dessert santé ou bien une collation qui s’apporte bien partout. Personne a remarques les fibres alors un choix plus santé qui passe inaperçu :)

May 25, 2019

A taste of summer mango peach flavoured apple fruit snack!

I love how this snacks or even on breakfast is very suitable to kids since its unsweetened and appealing taste, its best quick easy snack for my kids specially on our busy routine and always on the go.

May 25, 2019

Tasted good! We would buy this product again.

Tasted more intense than regular fruit purée products. Less water content makes a better texture produced a thicker consistency. Our picky kids enjoyed it and asked for more!

Fresh!

This product was so fresh tasting! It was like biting into a fresh mango :) love the blend with the peach as well. I feel very good sending this to school with my little one and even better when I receive an empty container back after a day at school :) The added benefit of fibre is a really great touch! I was trying to get my kiddo to get more fibre in others way which ended in a fight to get her to eat it but this was a great “trick”. Thank you!

Ça goûte le ciel!

Avec 5 enfants, donc 4 qui vont a l école et entre tous ce beaux monde, le hockey, le taekwondo, le tennis et les autres sport, MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS +FIBRE UNSWEETENED MANGO PEACH aide tellement pour la petite collation minute qui s apporte PARTOUT !!! Rapido presto et hop dans le sac a main ou le sac de sport!!! En plus le gout est juste WOW, super sante et veloute! Sincèrement, je recommande pour les amateurs de collations sante fruités, le gout en vaut le détour!

Tasty breakfast!

I was fortunate to have received a coupon for a free product, so I could try this. I frequently buy Mott's products for my daughter's lunch, as they're inexpensive, handy, and a healthy choice that she enjoys. I ended up giving her this for breakfast, as she has become picky in the morning. The fact that the product is unsweetened earns big points for me, as we always try to avoid the hidden sugars in so many snacks. Also, the extra fibre is great (because we all need more fibre :) )
    Because I don't like the flavour of mango, I wouldn't have bought this for myself (and perhaps not for her, either). She LOVED this, and asked for one in her lunch box too. This was a hit!
    I tried it myself, and I could definitely taste the peach (which I love), and the mango (which I don't love). It's a great product that I will definitely buy for her again.

Kids loved it

My kids (4 and 10 yo.) loved the taste and texture of the peach mango cups. My younger one is a super picky eater, so this was a win for us! Would definitely recommend.

May 25, 2019

Mott’s wins in our house .

It was pretty hard to find this particular flavour but I finally found it . My kids love mango so it was a big hit and it has no added sugar it’s even better. Highly recommend it . Thanx family rated for introducing new way to have mango all seasons long.