Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach Reviews

Reviews

It was hard to find this product in stores, flavour was different. I'm used to the regular flavors so this was a challenge for me to try a new taste but I liked it.

May 24, 2019

A great addition to any kids lunch!

A nice healthier, lower sugar alternative for school lunches or a snack. It is not as sweet as you are used to with apple sauce cups but does not seem to stop the kids and with the protein added it fills kids up for a bit longer between snack breaks!!!!

Lunch box superstar!

I love these! This product has been a staple in our house for lunches for a while, and this new flavour is the bomb diggity! We love anything mango and this tastes really fresh and delicious. I love the fact that it has added fibre, too, which is awesome. Will definitely buy again.

Great product

Ok--never did get my FPC so after many emails asking me to submit my review, I finally bought it myself. Now, normally I usually let the family try products like this first, but this flavour got my attention. So first snack of the day for me!
    And it was great--loved the flavour and texture. The rest of the family had a chance to try it too--and I had to go out and buy more! It is a hit.

Delish!!

The motts Frustrations +Fibre Mango and peach is delicious!!

My kids surprisingly enjoyed them. I did not think they would as neither likes apple sauce type textures. I think the sweetness of the peach and mango made it a win in their books.

I tried it also.
    I took to work as a quick snack, and i thought they were delicious!

I dont feel it needs any added sugar! So these are great

Thanks for the Freebie Family Rated

May 24, 2019

sure would buy this product

sure would but i haven't tried it yet ...the coupon still hasn't arrived so i have yet to try it...but mott's has never let me down yet so i bet it is just as tasty as the rest of their products.

Fantastic new flavour

This product was very well received by both of my picky kids! They asked for them every school lunch and some times after school! I have to admit I might have sneaked one or two myself. Lol 😂
    They are seriously good!
    I’ve bought them since a few times!

May 24, 2019

My picky eaters did not like it

I was hoping my kids would like this and I could sneak in a bit more food stuff for them. Unfortunately the flavour was hard to find and when I did find it my kids did not like it. I didn’t mind it but since my kids didn’t like it I would t get it again.

My son loves it!

My son loved this product alone for breakfast or a snack! Also, I even added it in my baking, in place of sugar - to cut down on refine sugar, and it worked out great! It’s a good staple item to have in the pantry or an on the go snack. My son enjoyed the two fruit flavours together! I will purchase in the future and look forward to other flavour combinations.

Delicious kid friendly snack

My son loved the flavour. He usually won't take most fruit sauces in his lunch for school, but he was asking me to make sure I put it in for him. It got a huge thumbs up for my 5 year old.

I'm happy I got to try it for free as I wouldnt of normally purchased this product. I will be keeping it in the house on the regular!

My son loves the taste and I love that it has hidden mommy approved benefits!