Mott's Fruitsations Unsweetened Strawberry-Kiwi 6 Pack Reviews
#415 in Snacks

September 27, 2017

motts fruitsation

I have bought this product for my son but he would prefer the apple sauce. It makes a great snack and he loves them. I would recommend this product to others.

September 27, 2017

I buy this product on a weekly basis

I definitely recommend this product to anyone. It's unsweetened and perfect for diabetics with only 13 grams of carbs per cup. Very delicious as well.

May 04, 2017

Une super collation! Il y a un petit arrière goût un peu désagréable vu que ce n'est pas sucré, mais pas assez pour empêcher mes enfants de l'apprécier. Ils en redemandent toujours! :)

April 05, 2017

bought these for my visiting grand kids, they loved them and so did Mom as they were delicious as well as a good balance of nutrition. Will buy them again

3.2/5

June 01, 2016

Unfortunately I enjoy the sweetened applesauce as I found the unsweetened strawberry kiwi combination taste very tarty and not enjoyable to my taste buds.

May 31, 2016

I bring these to work all the time. They are a great pick me up for the long days I have. I also like how even though they are unsweetened, the natural sweetness of the fruits shine through. They are one of my favorite healthy snacks. I will probably buy these again.