Mott's Fruitsations +Veggies Unsweetened Peach Apple Carrot Sauce Reviews
#10 in Snacks

August 31, 2020

Yum

Have been getting these for my work lunches and I was very surprised at how good they taste! Carrot seemed odd to me but all you can taste is the peach. It’s my go to apple sauce!

April 28, 2020

Great for baking!

Love to use these fruit cups in my baking in place of regular apple sauce! Adds just that little bit of extra flavour. Also great as a snack with a tablespoon or two of chia seeds - turns it into a jelly/ pudding-like consistency!

April 28, 2020

Great Product for the Kids

This product was a great product to get for the kids. It’s a great way to get veggies into your children’s diet. Tasted fruity enough to get rid of the veggie taste for the kiddos. I would definitely recommend this to anyone .there also the perfect portion size

March 23, 2020

New creative approach to a classic!

I picked up this flavour as a chance to try something different than traditional apple sauce. I love the idea thats this has no added sugar in it! I thought the addition of carrot might be a bit weird with the peach and apple. I feel like the carrot flavour sticks out a bit more than the others. Once you get past that the overall flavour is good. Not too sweet. Not too sour. A great twist on a classic applesauce. Also a great addition to a smoothie!

December 05, 2019

Applesauce

The whole line of fruitsations applesauces are great snack ideas!!! they are very tasty and great snack options for lunches or on the run!!! I serve the plain one alongside pork dishes, really great accompaniement!

July 05, 2019

BEST WAY TO GET MY KIDS TO EAT VEGGIES WITH THEIR LUNCH!!

My kids absolutely love these and honestly so do I. It's the easiest way I can add some veggies into their school lunches without them even knowing it.

June 24, 2019

Nice Snack

A good way to get your fruits and vegetables. I like that it is unsweetened. The combination of peach, carrot and apple is yummy. These make great snacks for lunches also.

June 09, 2019

Very yummy

I tried this thought it was not going to be any good boy was I wrong great for snacks and breakfast that’s when I grab it love the taste I enjoy it must try

May 13, 2019

Great new fruit and vegetable treat

great way to get the kids and adults to eat their vegetables. This is just one of many new flavours for applesauce. This great treat is school accepted, is great for after school, after sports or just sitting around the pool or playground.

April 16, 2019

Top 5 snack in our house

My daughter absolutely loves Motts fruitsations wide variety of fruit/veggie sauces.
    She usually eats anywhere from 4-5 a week! She just can’t get enough.
    They’re very affordable and such an easy snack to feed her.
    Top 5 go to snacks for our little one.

For a healthier option I sometimes use their Apple sauce in some recipes in place of oil!