Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 09, 2021

Use these everywhere!!!!

I use magic erasers everywhere!!! We have a white camper. Its great for mildew marks or just any marks that appear from it sitting outside. We use it on our pool walls and steps. Super useful on bathtubs and showers. I also use it on my baseboards and walls. These are my go to for cleaning. These are a MUST have in my household!!!

November 08, 2021

The best!

I use this eraser specifically for my walls for scratches and marks and it cleans amazing without ruining the paint. I would advise to be gentle and soak it before using and it does wonders. I absolutely love it!!!

November 07, 2021
    Illinois, United States

Like Magic

I had marks that wouldn’t come off of our kids playroom desk and I tried rubbing alcohol and finger nail polish remover and they faded only a little bit but, were still there. I grabbed a pack of these at the store the next time I went and tried them…Abra Cadabra…the marks disappeared!!! Now when I clean the desk… I dampen a sponge and use that instead of spraying my cleaner and wiping it down. This does a better job for the marks left by kiddos!

November 02, 2021

Gets out tough stains

I love using the magic eraser scrubber! It always takes away the yellow ring that forms around our bathtub and sink drains without doing much scrubbing!

November 02, 2021

Jack of all trades

Mr. Clean magic eraser can be used for so many things! Clean marks off the walls, scrub bathroom crevices, removes stains, etc. Cut them into smaller pieces for smaller jobs.

November 01, 2021

Perfect for everything!

I love these little sponges so so much!! i highly recommend using these to clean your shoes. I had really muddy shoes that were stained and 2 magic erasers got almost 100% of the stains out!

October 27, 2021

Will buy again

We absolutely love magic erasers. We use them for so many things in our house…. They work amazing! We use them for shoes, walls, counter tops… and the list goes on…they’re amazing about getting stains out of hard surfaces!

October 26, 2021

Must have in your cleaning caddy

Can't say enough good things about magic erasers. They truly are magic. You can even cut them into smaller pieces to get more bang for your buck. They work amazing to get off all sorts of marks and scuffs. Floors, walls, furniture, they're also amazing for cleaning your shoes! I always keep these on hand, especially with a toddler running around. I've tried the off brand but Mr. Clean definitely holds up better..the other brands tend to break apart easier in my opinion.

October 23, 2021

Love it

Great for cleaning. This stuff can get markers and crayons off walls, great for cleaning baseboards and windowsills as well. Good price for the product. Always have some in my house

October 23, 2021

Best cleaner to remove wall marks

I have been a huge supporter of Mr Cleans magic erasers for years!! The reasoning is right there in the name! They are magic!!! It was the only product that was able to remove my toddler’s art from my walls. I find them a little pricy, so I definitely wait for coupons to stock up on these!