Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 19, 2021

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

The product was just ok. I cleaned a few hard to clean spots and it dis an ok job. Watch not to scrub too hard as it will discolor your painted walls. I lightly scrubbed some black Mark's from my vacuum on the wall near the baseboard and it rubbed the paint off.

January 15, 2021
    Texas, United States

I don't like it

This product does not work as I expected. I used it on several occasions but it didn't work for me. After so much carving the product fell apart in my hands!

2.7/5

November 19, 2020

Get running shoes white again

I tried this product on my son's dirty running shoes. I had tried other wipes and damp towels without much luck. Amazingly the dirt disappeared after a bit of scrubbing and the shoes with Mr Clean magic Eraser and they look almost new again! Warning - bits of the eraser rub off and make a mess so prepare to do some clean-up afterwards.

November 13, 2020

So expensive. But works on crayons

So I am a single mom who also happens to manage a restaurant. While I work my father who cannot watches my son which leads to grampy letting Bubba do whatever he likes like color on my walls with crayon- he says he didn't notice but whatever haha! Anyways, while I tried everything I thought I'd purchase a magic eraser to see how good it actually is. Well let me tell ya! I got a work out but it worked. I just wish that the price was a little lower!!

2.7/5

November 02, 2020

Meh

It works, don't get me wrong. But when you're trying to get something clean, you're going to have to scrub. But these shred into tiny little pieces like cheap toilet paper. Makes a new mess to clean

July 08, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

No thanks

I dont think mr clean magic erasers are that great. I tryed them once. Nothing special about this product. I won't buy again. No i won't recommend to friends and family.

April 28, 2020

Not safe for walls.

I have used this product a few times. It works great to remove scuffs on floor. I have also used it to clean scuffs of my wall; it not only took the scuffs off but the paint as well.

2.3/5

April 28, 2020

Not suitable for everything

Although the magic erasers are great for removing stains, you cannot use them on walls! I tried using them to remove some marks on my walls and it not only removed the paint but left these hideous streak marks I couldn’t get rid of. The only solution was to repaint.

2.2/5

April 26, 2020

I don't know why everybody likes these so much

these never seem to work for me. I know that other people really like them, but for me they'll take the paint off the wall but not the stain. when I use them it feels like they're going to eat a hole through my hands all of the chemicals in them. I give them a chance every couple of years to see if they work better for me but they don't. I know other people like them but I just can't stand them!

2.3/5

March 11, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Over Works

I have tried this product over the years, no matter what I have done, I may be using to much water or elbow grease but it disintegrates into pieces. I have tried on outdoor furniture, walls, name it I did it. same thing happens everytime