Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

True Magic!

If there's a dried on dirty mess this product is ready to tackle the job with ease. This is a must have in every house to make the tough job of keeping it clean alot easier.

Good product

So I bought this product to clean my white shoes And it works amazingly I didn't have to scrub too hard Did I have to work hard at it I can't believe The Way this product works I just wish I wasn't so expensive us the only thing I must say.

August 13, 2019

Magically removes dirt n grime

I actually really like Mr. Clean magic eraser. It works great! The only thing I don't like about it is that it falls apart very easily. Then you got all these little pieces every where. But other than that I really like this product.

So much more

These are great for cleaning walls and the bathtub and tons of other house hold items. They are actually great for cleaning scuff marks off shoes as well as jackets and purses.

August 13, 2019

Be careful where you use it on

Love the fact that it gets everything out, however be careful what you use it on. I had seen people use it on walls and it gets rid of scratches and whatnot. I tried it on my walls and it made marks on the walls wherever I wiped. Do not use it on water based paint walls unless you want to have splotches everywhere! It disintegrates easily if you rub very hard.

August 07, 2019
    United States

Good for tough spots

I like using the magic erasers mostly for when my kids write on the walls, these quickly take care of it. These do help in the kitchen with those tough spots on the stove but you’ve still got to put quite a bit of work into scrubbing at scraping still, it’s not as easy as they claim it is with using these.

August 06, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Mr clean erasers

Price wise,these erasers are good compared to like the store brands. For most stuff these clean well. They DO NOT take marker off walls I’ve found,and they don’t seem to hold up well to hard scrubbing for those big marks on the walls.
    I definitely choose these over store brand though and will definitely keep using them. Just wish they held up better.

August 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Mr. Clean is A Ok

So, having toddler twins running around they like to get into things and get stuff they're not suppose to have. One day I made the mistake of leaving a pen laying on a table (you see where this is going, right?) The kids were "playing" quietly in their room so I didn't check on them right away but when I did I discovered a beautiful new piece of wall art with that pen I had forgotten about. I went and got some Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and started scrubbing! To my surprise it actually worked. The only thing I didn't like about them was how easy they tend to fall apart! Thank you for saving my wall!

August 02, 2019

Great!

J’adore ce produit! Je l’utilise surtout pour mes electromenagers et ma baignoire. Fonctionne comme par magie! Lorsque rien ne fonctionne, je lutilise!

July 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

This eraser was a life saver when my son decided to draw on our walls. We rent so it definitely needed to come off.
    It's a bit pricey and it doesn't last long but it does work for what its worth.