Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 20, 2022

I would buy products again

Great for removing scuff marks . Doesn't leave residue behind.Glides smooth across anything . Doesn't remove paint.Leaves no toxic smell . Always have them in my cupboard . Stores have great sales on them occasionally.

January 18, 2022

Wall Art

My child loves to draw and the wall seems to be her best work. Never have to worry magic easer to the rescue. Always does the job and no one knows the Weiser.

December 09, 2021

Magic eraser

I love magic erasers! They are the best! Even the stubbornness mess, the magic erasers will get the job done! They are reasonably priced. They get jobs done in the kitchen and bathroom

August 23, 2021

Usefull for sure

If you have kids...you know.
    You already have some at home, for sure.

It works SO well, I don't know why exactly. It seems so strong, since it's cleaning persistant stains... but smells barely something, and never had any skin reaction to it, which I'm really sensitive.

The only point that I dislike, is that the sponge is tearing apart pretty much easily , when wet. Maybe I'm rubbing too hard....

August 23, 2021

Great Product!

Great Product!
    I use these all the time.. my kids think they are graffiti artists!
    Great for taking crayon, pencil and pencil crayon off of the bedroom walls!

August 21, 2021
    California, United States

Chair scuffs, who?

I have a dark dining set, and the chairs often end up bumping and rubbing against the walls. This combined with some elbow grease is the only thing that takes care if it, so I always have one or two in the cupboard!

August 11, 2021

Good product

Mr.Clean Magic Eraser works like a charm although it is a little expensive for what it is.
    I am not quite sure about the "2X stronger".

It sure works tho.

3.2/5

June 24, 2021

I like it for certain things

I love it for the bathtub and porcelain sinks. It removes that invisible layer of grime with ease and leaves the tub/sinks shiny and clean. I do wish it worked better on the flat stove top. I have to use a lot of elbow grease and it only removes about half of the grime, i have to use a razor blade for the rest. Wish it was as easy as the commercial shows!

3.2/5

June 13, 2021

Got white sneakers?

Mr clean magic erasers really are magic! They really have been a life saver ever since my son was little. I went from clean the crayon off the walls, to him now cleaning his basket ball shoes with these erasers. The one issue I have is that they fall apart, I’m guessing that must be apart of the “magic” or Mr Clean would have change this by now, but they are something I will always buy

May 29, 2021

Love it

I love this, it helps me clean the kitchen cabinet doors and walls too.. My house looks very neat. It's quality is good so it doesn't break too easy. Takes time and alot of cleaning to make it brittle unlike other low quality cleaners available in the market.