Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

January 18, 2019

Not just for the bathroom!

I use this all the time to give the soles of my shoes new life. Gets dirt and grime like no other. Makes whites even better than before. Smell is not the greatest, but I don't mind too much.

January 18, 2019

I will Probably not get it again.

Mr Clean magic eraser does the average job of cleaning. I am not saying it does a bad job. It removes the grease from pots and pans. My only negative thing is the price of Mr Clean products. I say why not buy other cheaper products that do the same thing.

January 14, 2019

I use these on EVERYTHING

I use these on EVERYTHING In my house that Needs to be deep cleaned and/or Require a “facelift”. But I found these work best For keeping all of our shoes looking brand new. I have shoes that I have had for over 20 years that look brand new thanks to Mr. cleaner erasers!

January 11, 2019

Eraser Mate

Used the magic eraser for my white desk top that had some pencil smears and smudges on it. Just with the use of a bit of water it removed everything and my desk was clean. Really impressed!

January 10, 2019

MIracle Sponge!

Magic Erasers are a godsend! I use them all over the house! They even clean up my stainless steel sinks. Scuff marks on the walls from kids? No problem! Great for tubs and showers. I even use them to clean my white shoes. My only compaint is that they dont last very long when scrubbing.

January 08, 2019

Expensive but works.

I try and buy these when they are in sale. But they work really well. Good go get scuffs out. Haze from grout. The only negative is if you have a scuff on the wall, don’t scrub too hard on it, because it can’t take the paint off.

January 07, 2019

Not Bad

I love using these for many different reasons and they work wonders, but my only complaint is they fall apart way to easy and fast, wish they were more sturdy

December 29, 2018

They work

These scubbers are great to have around the house.they remove marks on walls, tile etc. They can be used a few times over each one. Great for removing scuff marks on floors.

December 28, 2018

Works on lots

Use it for what is recommended or intended. Take care with anything that is cautioned. As with any product. Handy to have around for inevitable messes.

December 28, 2018

Sure does the magic

The magic eraser is great for cleaning. When used in the kitchen, I notice that dirt stands to chance. I tried it on the wall where my kids had used makers on, it took the stains right off.