Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 11, 2020

A must

This is a must have in any household and cleaning kit it works and moving to clean walls and some marks everywhere it is easily accessible and can be bought in many places

August 11, 2020

They are hand and work great

These are awesome, I always keep them on hand, and they are helpful when you don't want to take out the bucket and pail to clean. I use them for a quick was of the bathrooms, cleaning my outside doors, you name it, it works on it

August 07, 2020

your scrubber helping hand

when you need that extra muscle to go along with your elbow grease, Mr Magic Eraser is your man! it is very mild and not too abrasive. good for light stains of unknown origin. give it a scrub with this sponge and voila!

August 02, 2020

Useful

I discovered this eraser even before I saw it in commercials. It’s a great tool to clean stains on the walls, around door knobs, and all kinds of cleaning that needs to be done.
    It just needs to last a little bit longer!

July 27, 2020

Works on everything!

This product is fantastic! I use it on everything in my house. From the bathroom to the kitchen... to those run down white shoes that need some whitening ! Highly recommend

July 27, 2020
    Missouri, United States

Great for around the house

We hadn't heard of these until our realtor told us to use them around the house. We were able to take scuffs off the wall so easy you would have never known they were originally there. And amazingly there was no damage to the paint. We have tried them on other cleaning items around the house and they work just as well. Great little versatile cleaning device for your house.

July 25, 2020
    Texas, United States

Mr. Clean does the job

I bought these Mr.Clean Magic Erasers to put them to the test. I have hard water in my house. My tubs, sinks and toilets are left with bad water stains. Well Mr. Clean Magic Erasers cleaned my bathroom. I only had to use one magic eraser to clean the bathroom. It worked great. The water stains from my tub were gone. Now l know what product I’ll be buying from now on.

July 24, 2020
    Nevada, United States

We use them on everything!

I love using Magic Erasers. They're great for getting coloring off of the walls, scuff marks out of shoes, grime off of tubs and so so much more. They are not only effective but also gentle on most surfaces. I use them not only in my home but also at my last two places of employment. I will add that they can, over time, wear away some of the texture from plastic chairs. Regardless, I still recommend them to everyone!

July 21, 2020

Believe the hype

Okay, so by the time I bought a Magic Eraser there was already a huge cult following. I felt pretty sceptical about a piece of sponge that didn’t contain any actual product. At the stores I didn’t like the price point until it appeared at my local dollar store. I broke down and bought one just to see what the hype was about. So, it definitely works! Cleans up all kinds of difficult messes. However, the sponge disintegrates pretty quickly and I feel a bit wasteful throwing a sponge out after one use.

July 19, 2020

Remove the scuffs

I like this product to remove soap scum in the bathrooms. It works great at removing the crayon and pencil from walls and scuff marks on the walls and floors. Will continue to buy them