Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

February 26, 2020

Huge fan

Bought these for my father who is a senior

He didn’t have the strength to clean the ring in his bathtub and with these he is able to use less effort and now have the ability to independently clean his home

(Without his Annoying daughter trying to over help) lol

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Work for walls!

I think these are great to use for the little marks around your home that seem to come up. The last time I moved, I used it on the wall and it didn't damage the paint but it also very effectively took off little marks.

January 30, 2020

Love it!!

Love Mr. clean magic eraser. Get rid of any mark on walls, floors, shoes, stove, and many other items. I recommend this product to anyone. It makes cleaning a lot easier. Great Product!!

January 19, 2020

Great product but a bit pricey

These are a life saver for any mom. Almost a necessity as soon as your kids are mobile. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. I tend to stock up when they are on sale or when I can find a coupon or two.

January 18, 2020

Save elbow grease!

Great product, saves elbow power and time. Buy it for wiping down just a about anything you need too! Get it now will save you money and time. I love these!

January 16, 2020

Erase stubborn marks

For all those stubborn marks this is the way to go. Be it scuff marks on walls or baseboards, or a particularly grimy stovetop, to your stainless steel items the Eraser sponge makes clean up easy.

January 14, 2020

Must have!

This product is definitely a must have in the house! Gets marks off walls, floors and tiles without ruining the surface!Love it, Mr. Clean gets the job done!

December 11, 2019

Magical

Magic Erasers gets the job done. It magically erases all the tough messes. Prefect for any room in the house.
    I always keep one on hand at my house for those tough jobs.

November 25, 2019

It's oh faithful to me

Doesn't matter what stain, as long as it is Mr clean it works. I'm amazed at the way this magic happens sometimes. I have kids and let's be real some of the messes they leave me suck. Mr clean always comes to my rescue!

November 25, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

it's a good product

I've used these many times for scuffs and Marks on the walls, they are good and take away marks but if you over use them they tend to take away the paint as well and make things worse