Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

April 10, 2019

I don't like this product at all.

This product is awful. I bought it twice and both times it didn't work at all - not on marks not on anything. The first one ripped in two after just a couple of scrubs. Just an awful product all the way around.

February 01, 2019

Not My Sponge

I have never liked the magic eraser. It just crumbles away like an actual eraser. All I need is a regular sponge or clothe to wipe away anything. The “magic” sponge did not work any better. I wouldn’t waste money on it. I won’t even use them if I got them for free. I received a sample to try and did not like it. I was able to get a few more samples, only because my sister liked them, so I ordered them for her. I don’t know why anyone would like them. I say, booooooo to the “magic” eraser.

November 14, 2018

No thanks

I am not a fan of manic markers. I think they are cancer causing and they discolour the paint on my walls. I will not purchase this product. No thanks. Not buying.

August 09, 2018

Does not work...

This is a product I was super excited to try this product, but its not worth the money. It only works partly on certain surface. It is way too expensive and not eco friendly since it can only be used a few time...

March 05, 2018

Don't buy it. Don't buy it.

This is a plain old sponge with soap and even the soap is awful. This product removes nothing that it promises to do and it is a complete waste of time and money. It doesn't remove stubborn stains. It doesnt even work for light marks!

March 05, 2018

like paper to fire... it just doesn't work.

Bought my colleagues and myself some for use at work (hotel) and at home. It broke apart just as quick as putting paper through a shredder or to fire... tested at home and work.

February 21, 2018

It's Not All That!

I purchased the Magic Eraser as I heard some people saying how good it is. I was terribly disappointed to find that I had to scrub ordinary dirt using a great deal of muscle. It did not really help much and fell apart during my first use. I would not purchase it again, nor would I recommend it.

0.7/5

December 12, 2017

dont be fooled

dont waste your time here. the product itself is okay. one time use and doesnt live up to its promise. does NOT erase most spills or marks. used it on my wall and it took the paint right off! looks worse than before. hard pass

June 23, 2017

Doesn't Work!

I got a sample of this and i don't know if maybe im using it wrong or something but it really doesnt work any better than a regular sponge from the dollar store or even a damp paper towel for cleaning surfaces.

May 15, 2017

I don't like them at all. They fall apart and just make a bigger mess. They don't last long at all, this would be my lease Favorite Mr. Clean product.