Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

United States

So clean!!

This cleans everything and anything. It is so easy to use and I love how I can use it on almost everything! It works so good and leaves everything al clean !

Ohio, United States

Great item need to be more robust

I love these for cleaning tough areas of grime, particularly the shower. I just wish they were a tad more robust as they come apart quite easily. These are a godsend on cleaning sneakers too and really brighten up the write area on soles!!

Massachusetts, United States

Love the eraser

MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER is the best for cleaning. I love using it on my stove top. My stove gets really gross after cooking and the only thing that gets it clean is the MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER. My stove top looks brand new after using the MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER. The MR. CLEAN MAGIC ERASER also works wonders on cleaning walls, taking scuff mars off of sneakers and even cars. I just love this product and recommend it others!

Ohio, United States

wonder how houses got clean before these

This may be my favorite cleaning item. I use Magic Erasers all over the house. Every bathroom may even have more than 1 eraser in them. Great product, light weight, easy to use.

United States

The best secret cleaner

Love this product. I use this daily at work. It removes crayon lipstick or other markups. Easy to use and affordable.i would recommend this to anyone. I stand behind this product, has never let me down.

August 19, 2019

Vraiment magique !

Le nom est 100% vrai !
    Cette éponge efface vraiment tout et sans effort. C'est la solution ultime si une tache est tenace sur un mur ou dans le bain !
    Par contre faire attention de pas frotter trop fort, car cela peut faire pâlir la peinture

August 17, 2019

Works great

Love magic erasers. These magic things always clean so good, I'm all about quick and easy and getting the job done! Only complaint is they crumble and falls apart but otherwise very happy!

August 16, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My favorite product invented

Where do I start? These are the best product ever made. They clean walls, sinks, bathrooms and so much more! They make your dingy shoe soles look new again! They can remove permanent marker as well as other impossible stains. They even cleaned my siding on my house that was covered in rust stains, smoke stains from the grill and even grass stains.

August 15, 2019
    Illinois, United States

It works like magic!

This is a really good product especially when you have kids around. No more problems with markers on the wall. This magic eraser magically make it disappear without ruining the paint. It is very useful. Love it!

August 15, 2019
    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

for everything

super for parents (or grandparents) with children at home! Perfect to remone their painting from the floor or similar marks. Do not use it very ofter, but it is very handy when I need it!