Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

October 24, 2020

I would buy this product again

I would definitely recommend this product to all families as it gets the job done from cleaning kitchen counters to bath tubs to my children's shoes.The price is also a thumbs up I make sure to always have magic eraser around for when the kids make marks on the walls from crayons to streaks also floor marks sneaker scuffs.

October 24, 2020

No more scuff marks

I absolutely love these mr clean magic erasers. With two dogs and a husband that doesn't pay too much attention when moving things in our house we had so many scuff marks on our baseboards and trim. A quick wipe with these erasers and I have crisp white trim again.

October 23, 2020

Great for builders paint!

These are perfect for removing those small unwanted marks left on walls/cabinets/doors. These are one of the few products that works to remove marks on walls with builders paint and does not leave a stain on the walls! These will continue to be a staple product I will be sure to have on hand at all times. I definitely recommend.

October 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Works exactly as it's name

I buy this product regularly for my home. I use for everything, from walls, bathtub, scuff marks on my floors from kids shoes, siding of my house, interior to vehicles and it's even great to clean shoes. I will always buy this product

October 22, 2020

Every household needs these

I have been using Mr Clean Magiceraser for what feels like an eternity. I always have them in my house as well as my garage. These multi use powerhouse sponges work magic, they should be everywhere little kids are. I have used this wonder product to safely remove marker from shoes, crayon off walls, pen off the bathroom counter, clean leather running shoes. I cannot say enough Positive things about this product. I have included it with a child’s gift (separate bag for the mom) as a precautionary supply.
    I have noticed the sponges seem to last longer, before they would fall apart from my excessive scrubbing.
    If you don’t have one you really should get some. Magiceraser have saved me from having to repaint my walls as well as from having to have my back seat professionally detailed due to markers being left on the car seat.

Love these. !!

I would die without magic eraser !! Best cleaning product for some many things in the house. I spent almost 5 years as a house cleaner and we would use magic eraser on just about everything. They can be used in the bathroom they are great for the shower with your fav cleaners. They are good at getting burnt stuff off the stove top. This is a great product. It's definitely saved me alot of times.

Wonderful

Like my title says, these sponge erasers are wonderful, and totally magical. I use these the most in the bathroom, for things like the sink and the bathtub!

You have to put a bit of elbow grease into it but these work wonders.will definitely continue buying, such a great price and product!

Love it!

I love using Mr.Clean magic eraser wipes. You can basically use them for anything and they can clean stuff that’s usually impossible to clean, like scratches on doors, windows or walls. 10/10 would recommend.

October 20, 2020

Miracle Cleaner

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is one of those cleaning products that I would not be without. I have found countless ways to use them over the years. They make cleaning so much easier for me. I purchase in large multi packs to ensure that there will always be some on hand when I need them, and I would highly recommend this product for every household.

October 20, 2020

Made my Apple Watch strap spotless

I got this as one of my friend recommended to clean my silicon Apple Watch strap. I used to clean both my pink and white straps and I was amazed by the results. The straps are as good as new. Totally loved it!! Would definitely recommend.