Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

GreAt

I love these for soo many different things. These work great for cleaning the kitchen or even dishes. They clean the shower amazing. Clean walls great. And even work good on nasty stained shoes. I can think of hundreds of uses. If you are having trouble cleaning something try this you won’t be disappointed

Really is magic

My number one use for it is for when my little one decides to write on the wall or furniture. It comes right off with this and even she wants to help clean it up. There's no mess, no smell, or harsh chemicals.

Magie

Je ne jure que par se produit lors de tâche tenace. Il est tellement éfficace. Que se soit sur un mur, comptoir, plancher, salle de bain, etc. Il ma toujours prouvé son efficacité !

Excellent product

Abdolutly love these magic sponges, they are a necessity especially if you have children. They remove most tough stains from grass stains on running shoes to crayon on the walls lol.

January 18, 2019

Not only for the bathroom

I not only use magic erasers on my tub and tile in the bathroom I also use it in the white soles of my tennis shoes. It makes them nice and white again. These pads are spectacular!

Super erase

This small and unique product gets rid of all the little stain. Event the hard ones without making your furniture or your wall get any imperfections. I mostly use it to clean my shower and the soap scums on the doors

So helpful

These are so helpful that I would agree they are magic. Whenever I buy the dollar store brand I regret it because they barely work and they crumble when you first start using them. Mr. Clean magic erasers are very strong and can clean many things that you could not get clean with anything else. They are great for shoes, the bathroom, tough spots on floors, etc. They helped a lot during our moving process.

Wall lifesaver

I love the magic eraser!it helps me to keep my walls clean from little hand prints without using chemicals . It works on everything I've tried it on, even permanent marker.

Mr clean yess.

This product is great some of the no name that look like this crumble and fall apart these definitely dont. They can be used numerous times with multiple different cleaning products.

January 18, 2019

AWESOME PRODUCT!!! Highly recommend!!!

I had stubborn scuff marks and grime that so easily came off with the Magic Eraser. Love, love, love it and will definitely buy again. This is my go-to cleaner from now on!!!