Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 20, 2019

First time trying it!

I bought a package a few months ago and just tried it. I used it on some dirt stains on my wall and while it did clean them fast, I didn’t like that it kind of looks stained after I use the Magic Eraser, you can see where I was cleaning and it drives me nuts, I had to pass a wet towel over it to erase the white marks.

And for cleaning my tub and sinks they were ok, nothing extraordinary.

1.5/5

July 03, 2019

tres mauvaise

j ai eu de tres mauvais resultats on frotte sur un mur blanc peinturer il y a 6 mois quel resultat j ai eu wow si ont se mets de coter apres avoir laver avec sa la peinture est devenu mat et en plus l eponge se defait alors pour la qualiter prix ont peu s en passer

July 02, 2019

Could be longer lasting

I find they work I just wish they would last longer. After 1 maybe 2 uses they fall apart. For the cost I don't think the quality or amount of usages justifies the price. I won't buy unless they are on for a good price.

June 27, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Magic Eraser not Magic

I used the magic eraser on the arms of my lawn chairs. It did make them white, but I had to use all of my strength, and the eraser just crumbled. I'd have to use way too many erasers for it to be worth it on one chair.

March 19, 2019

Bits and pieces

This is a great product to use maybe once or twice for small jobs. I was disappointed to see that after using it twice the sponge disintegrate. But was happily surprised to see it didn't remove the paint from the wall when I removed crayons stains. Nothing work like this product but I wish it was more durable.

1.2/5

March 19, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Not what I expected

Recently was my first purchase of this product. I really expected more from a brand like Mr.Clean. It was not effective at all. I would not waste my money on this ever again.

1.5/5

January 08, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Fall apart very easily

I purchased these to clean the walls in my house. In found them to be very poor quality and fall apart in pieces while being used. They did clean the walls, but left behind little fragments of sponge all over. I will not purchase them again

1.8/5

December 24, 2018

What a Rip Off for a Melamine Sponge!

Don’t buy these. It’s all marketing and branding. Yes, they work amazingly well. ALL melamine sponges do!!! You can get them for a fraction of theMr. Clean price (which is ridiculously high) from just about anywhere else for non branded ones. Amazon you can get 20 for under $10!! Home Depot, cheap there too. Unless you care about them being Mr.Clean and like getting ripped off for brand names, don’t buy these.

December 06, 2018

Will never purchase again.

I was extremely disappointed in this product. It completely fell apart and did not clean like it states. I used it twice and both times it fell apart. The worst part is I was super excited to try this product only to be disappointed.

1.8/5

September 26, 2018

I prefer differentvproducts for cleaning.

It was too small and difficult to hold and scrub and scuff marks were not easily removed. It was not good for grease. It did not remove odors. The cost was more than the usefullness of the product.