Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 13, 2014

This product is truly amazing . There are so many different ways to use it. I remove marks off the walls, clean my stove top , black marks off my boat. Would highly recommend everyone try it .

August 13, 2014

A must have in the house, especially with kids

August 12, 2014

I adore it!! When I had to move in my new housing, he was essential. Make clean all the surfaces, as the cupboards, the bathroom and the spots difficult to remove .

August 12, 2014

I always have the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers at home - they are really so worth every penny. They have unlimited use, really. From cleaning walls to stained times, stovetop, pots.....

August 12, 2014

Love this product! Always have them on hand

August 12, 2014

What a great product! It works on getting out the toughest of scuff marks. I would highly recommend this product. Great in the bathroom too

August 12, 2014

Works very well on walls, baseboards, shoes, cupboards, etc. Sometimes too well. Greatest product ever produced.

August 12, 2014

I think this is an amazing product, it is one product that really gets the job done, their is no false advertising at all on this product.

August 12, 2014

My family and I were staying in an extended stay motel while trying to find a house awhile back. My 2 year old daughter was bored so we bought crayons and coloring books to help keep her occupied. Well she ended up coloring all over a painted center block wall. I panicked and headed to the store to get products to clean it off so I wouldn't have to pay a fee. I ended up with Mr. Clean Magic erasers because I didn't want to use a lot of cleaners around my children. They worked great. I was able to get all of it off the wall and didn't get charged when we left!!!!!!

August 12, 2014

Though the Magic Eraser is great at removing stains you can buy melamine foam for much cheaper than the Mr. Clean Brand Magic Eraser. That's literally what the Magic Eraser is! Melamine Foam Squares! Buy that instead of this name brand.