Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

June 18, 2015

use for cleaning my white cupboards does a fabulous job

June 18, 2015

I always have to have a few of these around. We have a couple of rental homes in addition to my own home and when I need to clean this is my first pick! These are so easy to use and I don't think I have ever had a problem removing dirt or messes on walls and baseboards. I have used on my house siding and garage and these were unbelievable. I also use them on my pool stairs. Great price and work wonders!

June 17, 2015

I love these things. I use them for all types of cleaning jobs, I don't think there is anything they can't get clean. I have used them on my car, cleaning my bathtub, and they even get perminant marker off cupboards. I always have at least on in my cupboard for cleaning emergencies.

June 17, 2015

This eraser is actually magical. I have used it on a variety of surfaces, usually quite skeptical. The most "magical" moment was when it removed black marker and black soot (from a candle) off of our wood countertop, which is only stained with beeswax and therefore not totally impermeable. It would not be something I would turn to every day, but it's wonderful for quick fixes.

June 17, 2015

I have never seen such a product work as well as this one. It cleans every thing. It's amazing. I am renovating a couple of rooms in my house and using this product has saved me so much time. Thought I would have to paint the doors to the renovating rooms,but cleaned them with the magic eraser and they are white again. This is a product that I will keep in my home always

June 15, 2015

Has cleaned things that I thought I would need to repaint to cover the marks Great product

June 14, 2015

I recently moved and the sink is off write after trying several things to clean I used the Mr.Clean Magic Eraser, the sink look brand new after it removed all the stains.

June 14, 2015

This product is awesome for getting out problem stains on everything. Plastic bag left a stain on my counter top which I used everything to try to remove. Nothing worked until I got the Magic Eraser, erased the stain with no problems. Great on dirt scum too in tubs and sinks

June 14, 2015

Love love love this product! Cleans everything other cleaning product can't!

June 13, 2015

very effective even have to be careful on how you use it
    but I like