Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

September 10, 2017

Magical!!!

Mr Clean Magic Erasers are THE BEST! If you have children then you need these! They are a mamas best friend. They get marks off the walls, woodwork, floors. They remove almost anything off any household surfaces! Super effective; a must try!!

September 09, 2017

Can I get a truck load please?

I need these in my life. Mr Clean Magic Erasers are a best friend, a broken-in sports bra, your favorite sweatpants... They are there to support you and help you out and take a load off. No bad odor, ridiculously effective, 10/10.

pas aime du tout

jai tente de nettoye des traces sur les murs mais jai du frotte super longtemps et fort comme avec nimporte quel produit jai pas aime du tout mon copain lui la utilise sur ses batons de golf et lui a adore ca doit dependre de la tache mais moi jai pas trouve ca efficace du tout

My clean

The best cleaning agent I love it cleaning is so easy my son loves creating wall art and my clean is the best way to clean it all off. I highly recommend this product.

September 08, 2017

These things are a miracle!

I absolutely love magic erasers! I scrubbed all of my walls with them before selling my home and the real estate agent complemented me on my great new paint job (they worked so well he assumed that I repainted my house!). Now I use them all of the time to clean up the amazing messes my little girl gets into. They are definitely worth buying!

Effaceur vraiment magique!

Cette petite éponge est le meilleur nettoyant que je connaisse. Elle nettoie tout! Tellement que ça peut pâlir de la peinture sur le mur si on nettoie une tache. Il faut donc faire attention de ce côté là. Mais c'est de loin mon meilleur article de nettoyage!

September 05, 2017

Cleans everything and anything you couldn't even think of!

Seriously. Hands down it would CLEAN ANYTHING!

Someone accidentally wrote on my white desk surface with a pen and I was terribly upset. Because we all know, it's impossible to get rid of pen marks unless you want to "white-out" it. However, it's not the same case with a white desk surface! It's not paper!

My boyfriend recommended me this magic eraser to use on pen marks, and IT ACTUALLY DISAPPEARED! I consistently used water and used the eraser to wipe the marks, and it vanished!

Will switch all my sponges to this magic eraser from now on!

September 05, 2017

I have bought LOADS of these!

The Magic Eraser works wonders! It cleaned up my daughter's bike and sneakers to almost brand new. We also use it on her dolls when their face/hands/feet start to look grimy. I would suggest using it on paint or if you do, don't rub too hard. I had some paint come off or fade slightly after using.

September 05, 2017

Two kids and keeps house clean

My kids are always making a mess. Recently they wrote on the walls and I tried everything to remove the paint off the walls. It wasn't until I tried this that it finally came off. What a relief.

September 04, 2017

I love this product

I love this product works great use it everywhere, get product great price I highly recommend this product and will buy it over and over again. Great to use in the bathroom