Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

March 15, 2018

I love these!

These are great at cleaning scuff marks off your walls as well as permanent marker. Also great at cleaning sneakers to make them white again. We’ve also used it to clean stain that accidentally got on the siding of our house while staining our front stairs. Overall a great value!

March 15, 2018

Removes stains I thought were permanent.

If you have a stain or something caked on that nothing has removed then try this. I guarantee you it will help to remove it. I had things on my stove and stains on my countertop that I thought were permanent or would take a long time to fade that I spent a very long time scrubbing and this removed it instantly. Perfect for when your toddler accidentally colours all over the walls too!

March 14, 2018

Mr. Clean is the man for the job.

Absolutly love this product!
    Wipes anything off the stove; cooked on, oil and spilled food with ease. I love that the sponge can be used over and over from the kitchen to marker on the walls or smugges on furniture.
    They are a bit on the expensive side for a cleaning product. I have only used samples I have received, but would purchase them if they are on sale.

Best ever

The magic eraser is amazing. I love how I can use it to clean Marks on the walls, clean the bathroom, clean the rims on my car all with one product. I never go without it.

March 14, 2018

Can’t live without these!

I love Mr.Clean magic erasers. These cut scrubbing the soap scum in my tub in half. They remove black marks on appliances, floors and walls that no cleaner will touch. This is a product that will always be in my home!

March 14, 2018

J'en ai toujours une dans mon armoire!!!

J'ai connu ce produit en échantillon! Je l'ai adoré! C'est vraiment magique!!! Je le recommande à tous surtout quand on a des enfants! C'est un must dans la maison :)

Lifesaver

My go-to for any difficult to clean mess! Magic erasers have never let me down and I use them every time I clean the house. From cleaning shoes to showers!

A life saver

Mr. clean magic eraser is a life saver specially in the home with small kids. I don’t worry about stains on the walls, furniture or floor any more as it takes of almost all the stains and marks my kids can bring on.

Amazing product..my go to

This product is awesome I love this anytime my kids get crayon on the table or anywhere this is mu go to! Defiantly recommend . I always make sure i have one in the house at all times

March 13, 2018

Been using for many years.

Works awesome on exterior doors. I haven't found another cleaner to remove accidental paint stains that little boys make when helping to paint something outside. Makes spring cleaning so much easier, the best part is that my kids like to clean using them,