Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Life saver

Magic eraser is my go to for an oops. It's saved our household many times. Most notably when my daughter wrote on her entire room including freshly stained oak doors with permanent marker. This took it off with ease. It will clean anything and is always in our home for emergencys.

Missouri, United States

Used on everything

My favorite uses for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are cleaning shoes with white soles and anything that gets magic marker on it. They are also great for cleaning outdoor toys and lawn furniture.

Ohio, United States

Must have.

When you have kids or grand babies. This is a must have. It has saved me money and prevented a lot of permanent crayon and markers marks. Will keep buying.

Illinois, United States

Wall marks gone!

I have tried many products to try to get scuff marks off the wall to no avail. Mr. Clean magic eraser is just that magic! Marks come right off. Will always have this in my cleaning kit.

New Jersey, United States

A great sponge

I really didn’t think this would work, boy was I surprised. I use this for everything. I clean my children’s sneakers with this. My daughter decided to right on my new fresh painted wall. I was furious, my sister told me to buy this so I did, it took the marker right off the wall and didn’t strip the paint. I use these all the time. They are great.

My favorite

This is my favorite thing to use to clean any surface! It cleans anything. I use it to clean the walls, the bath tub and even a kids activity board covered with markers and it came off spectacular! Will use these for everything. Will definitely recommend!

Oklahoma, United States

Works way better then expected!

I really didn't think these were gonna work for me but I bought a pack and they worked extremely well. Needs a little bit of elbow grease on the tougher spots but I've been able to remove spots that I couldn't get with any other cleaning product. Wish they lasted a little longer but well worth it.

September 17, 2018

love it....so easy to use

I love this product. I will always buy it and have it in my home. It is easy to use and affective. The quality is excellent. I know that I can depend on it to work the best for me.

Excellent wall eraser!

I get scuffs and marks on my walls all the time and this magic eraser is amazing for them! I have tried all other cleaning products but these have been the most effective when just a little damp! I enjoy scrubbing my walls now!

September 16, 2018

This is my go to cleaning product.

I love that I can use this to clean things without chemicals. It is ideal for cleaning Corning Ware and pottery, as well as the inside of coffee cups and pretty much everything else around the house. And they last. From the garden to the house, and everywhere in between, these are the best cleaning product out there.