Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

November 14, 2018

Everyday essential in our home!

I love Mr Clean Magic Erasers, they always come to the rescue in our home. From cleaning crayon off the walls to scrubbing down the bathtub or getting our stove top clean these things are a must have. They save so much time and get the job done much faster than using a scrub brush or towel. I use them almost daily and would highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.

Awesome cleaning sponge

I was very doubtful at first to believe this sponge really does what it says. Well I'm nolonger feeling that way, this cleaning sponge will tackle the roughest surfaces with ease, great part no harsh chemicals with a nice smooth finish. Only problem I would say is it's a bit small, I suffer fibromyalgia so holding small items can be very difficult, otherwise it's a miracle sponge. Purchased a used Lucky Brand Yellow handbag from PoshMark perice I couldn't pass up on, seller decided to sale becuz color transfer from denim was on this beautiful yellow bag. Lol!! Brilliant find along with the Mr. Clean magic eraser

Review

I absolutely love Mr clean magic erasers. I always have them on hand for clean ups. They work very well and remove alot of things that regular spray cleaners may not.

Omg my favorite!

I love love love the magic eraser! I can get stains off of everything in my kitchen and bathroom. I use it on and in my fridge and my counter tops! It really is magic and it’s my favorite cleaning tool.

Holy Grail Cleaning Product

I was o=incredibly skeptical of this product for years, never buying into the hyper and refusing to spend money to try the Magic Eraser and thought it was just a marketing hype. That all changed when i received a free sample box containing two erasers - even then i hesitated about actually using them! I am so happy that I tried this product because let me tell you, it WORKS! I love these babies for gently cleaning my white wood kitchen cabinets and especially for cleaning my walls, It does such a great job cleaning off dirt, dust and stains without damaging the paint or material. I will always have these on hand as part of my cleaning staples now.

November 11, 2018

Makes cleaning so much easier!

This is a must have cleaning product in my opinion! Especially if you’re a parent or have kiddos in your home often. It works great at removing all kinds of scuffs and pencil and crayon marks. I am obsessed with these!!

Excellent

Great little product. These are awesome for taking crayon and marker off walls, among other things. They are pretty magical. Definetly recommend for anyone with children.

November 09, 2018

Magic

Honestly its in the name it is magic. I had to clean my kitchen cabinet doors and i didnt have too much time. ONE sponge was enough for my whole kitchen. I finished in 30 minutes. And the result was soooo good.

November 08, 2018

Life saver

I love white walls and these are a life saver as my dog loves marking up my walls. I also use it to clean my bathtub as well. I don’t however like the sound it makes.

November 08, 2018

Amazing product

This product cleans pretty much everything, right down to permanent marker! My kids think it’s fun to use with the Magic eraser when little accidents happen during play time. Will always have on hand.