Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

December 24, 2018

I would always buy this product.

The first time that just used this product it really amaze me. And since then I always buy it. It's cleans all the dirt from our sink, tub and even bowl. It's also cleans the mess made from my daughter paints.

December 23, 2018

clean

This is the best product to clean up with without having to use extra cleaning products. All u really need is some water and u should be okay.no hard scrubbing just a normal wipe down

December 23, 2018

Great for stubborn messes.

Very nice for those times your child takes a crayon to there wall, or any other scuff marks that may appear. Also amazing on stove tops, refrigerators, microwaves, countertops, bathrooms, and any other space that needs clean.

December 22, 2018

My secret weapon!

Every family or single human should have at least one box in thier cabinet!!! I absolutely love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers!!!! Every mothers must have in a home full of life with children!!! The most effective hard surface stain remover I've ever used. With little effort and a little wetness to the sponge, and pow!! From the black permanent marker to the green crayon squiggles on your wall down the hallway or on your cabinets in the kitchen..from your wee one trying to draw hearts is gone! Works amazing on hard water stains on your glass shower door. I recommend Mr. Clean Magic Erasers to all!!!

December 22, 2018

Does the job.

I use these for everything.. To toddler messes, grease stains, marker messes & even rust stains. I use these for cleaning the tub also.. Works best in my opinion.

December 21, 2018

Only Sponge You'll Ever Need

Ok so my son and I was cleaning walls this past weekend. I tell him I have an eraser that will remove all the marks off the walls and make them look freshly painted again. So I get out Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and my 8 year old is just blown away. This is the best sponge out there and you couldn't ask for anything better. It can remove any mark you come across. Absolutely amazing. I love Mr. Clean Magic Erasers and it's my go to for the walls, tables, and cabinets. I haven't come across a mark that Mr. Clean Erasers can't remove. One of the other awesome qualities is it's easily used by all ages and made my son want to keep cleaning. Love it!!

Updated On: December 21, 2018

I didn't realize I gave it a 4.7 out of 5. It clearly is a 5 out of 5. My apologies.

December 21, 2018

I was amazed!

I was always very skeptical about these damned things working like everyone said they did... But when I finally got one I was amazed! Takes off most of those stupid scuff marks, permanent marker, or crayon all over your walls from a toddler perhaps? I've only come across a few
    Markings that I couldn't seem to get off.. No idea why, but it doesn't matter anyway because this thing is AWESOME. I just don't like how it makes My hands feel though.

Better then i thought

Wow! This really cleans so well! Not much scrubbing and it is like magic on hard to get off spots. Used it on my tub and was amazed how well just this item did. Also cleaned my shoes and it did awesome. You can use it for a messy job or an easy job.. same
    Results is awesome!!

Removes Permanent Marker Stains

My toddler recently painted our white walls with red permanent marker and try what it couldn’t be even lightly faded forget coming off. After reading a lot of positive reviews about magic eraser I bought it and decided to have a go. You just have to wet it with water and clean the stain. It did take some elbow grease but ultimately the marker stains are fully removed but a faint pink is visible when you look close but I’m absolutely ok with it knowing that none of the other cleaning products were effective. Highly recommend.

i would buy it again

i love using these for our kitchen sinks they get scratched up alot by our pots n these erasers wrk great the only thing i dont like is that they fall apart easily when scrubbing really hard to get the marking off from the pots...