Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

March 18, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Needs to be stronger

I love using them but I find they dont last long against scrum around the bath tub. It falls apart.. but other then that I love using it on my walls. Floors. Doors. Windows even use it on my car Haha

March 18, 2019

It is magic it is magic

It is magic. I use it to clean my bathroom and even the kitchen. You can get everything clean wit the magic eraser. One of the best household products to clean

March 17, 2019

Household staple

Personally love this product. The magic eraser is a staple at our house. Our kitchen and washroom is completely white so this eraser is our life saver. Get the stains out without a struggle.

March 15, 2019

Works as promised

I use this for every deep cleaning in the kitchen or bathroom and for anything else that’s hard surface marks. Also great to whitening white parts of sneakers! This is the only thing that works to take off soap build up in the tub and sinks too

March 15, 2019
    Nevada, United States

The best product for cleaning

We always have a stash of Magic Erasers on hand. They’re so versatile for everything from deep cleaning, every day spills, and tough stains. I’m hooked!

March 14, 2019

Effaceur qui efface vraiment tout

Ce produits est magique, il efface tout tout tout, il efface même les taches de teinture à cheveux. J’utilise ce produit pour effacer les marques de saletés sur mes souliers.

California, United States

Great product!

My Mom got me hooked on the Magic Eraser and now I can't live w/out it. They are especially good for scuff marks on shoes too. Isn't harsh to surfaces and really gets the dirt off! Love it!

Magique

Cette éponge magique, comme son nom l'indique, est magique. Elle enlève des taches qu'on penserait impossibles à enlever, et est d'une simplicité d'utilisation déroutante. La notice recommande de tester au préalable sur des petites surfaces, mais nous n'avons jamais eu de problème sur les surfaces usuelles de la maison.

Clean

I find this product to be helpful with so many cleaning issues. Always takes marks off the wall etc when I am unable to get them off with other products. I love the fact that the product works using only water and a little elbow grease. Would highly recommend this product

Virginia, United States

I use these on hard to get off scuffs

This is overall a good product to use on marks and tough to get out scuffs. The only thing about it is, it doesn't work on everything. I have used this on many items and it has been effective on getting marks off of the wall, but for other certain products, it doesn't work quite as good. I would recommend it for the quality, but it doesn't hold up for too long as advertised.