Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

March 27, 2019

I can’t say enough great things about these!

I have yet to find a mess these things can’t clean! Definitely a must-have for every mom as well as anyone with a home. In my experience, Mr Clean always delivers consistent cleaning power.

Removes Almost All Stains

I was greatly impressed that this sponge removed the iron stains in my tub ! I was disappointed that it didn’t work in the toilet but we can’t have it all. Overall great Product that works!

👍🏻👍🏻

Un incontournable pour laver le bain sans les odeurs forte des détergeant commerciaux. Il détache les tache jaunâtre laisser par l’eau dans la douche sans faire d’effort. J’adore se produit!!!

Love love love

This product is amazing!!! It removed stains off my white tile and made it looks brand new again! I love this product recommend it both family and friends ! Use it daily to remove tough stains from floor and tiles

It’s a must have

The magic easer is a must have to have in your home. It works on everything from marks to soap scum in the bathtub.
    It’s very affordable and doesn’t have a scent like some cleaners that are super strong. I always have lots on hand but more when they go on sale as well

Actual Magic

These are actually magic. The name is correct. It removes everything from everything. Grime in the bathtub, gone! Black shoe marks on the floor, gone!

Saskatchewan, Canada

The best !

I need magic erasers at all times they are a necessary!! No matter the size of the stain or what the stain may be magic erasers does the trick ! It takes makers off walls when the kids decide to color ! Paint off of things paint shouldn't be on or nail polish off of the floor when your toddler spills the whole bottle ! I swear by magic erasers they are beyond amazing and durable ,one lasts me multiple uses !

March 26, 2019

A must have in your cleaning caddy!

The magic eraser is a necessity in my cleaning caddy. I have a toddler and I constantly find marks on my floors, walls and furniture, this makes cleaning little scuffs/ hand prints so easy! It works so well with little effort on my part. It also makes white shoes look like new!

March 25, 2019

What Took Me So Long

I am a believer! For years I have only looked at Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. What a waste of precious time and money. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have come through for me every time and every “oh my gosh” situation.

March 25, 2019

Best tool in your cleanning bin!

I am a room attendant in a hotel and we use the magic eraser everyday. Great for pens and marks off wallpaper(very carefully) and scuffs off floors. Should be in every household.