Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

July 28, 2019

Best cleaning product

Who doesn’t love a magic eraser? I use these things for so many things I don’t know where to start. Marks on walls, floors, I’ve even used them to get out stains on sneakers!

July 27, 2019

Cleans awesome

These are amazing.
    My one son drew all over the wall with permanent markers.
    Took some elbow grease but I was able to get it completely off.
    Good for iron stains from my hard water

My go to!

I love how easy it is to clean up with the manic eraser! From walls to shoes, it does it all! Great product and reasonable price! I always have some on hand for those annoying marks! Love these things!

mr clean magic eraser

This product was amazing, it took off the black scuff marks i had not been able to remove. It took little effort and they are easy to store once you are done.

2.7/5

Didn't work

I tried these several times and they never work for what I am using them for. Would rather find a product that actually works then waste my time scrubbing something and not seeing results

Sauveur de vie !

Avec un gros chien qui met son nez et ses pattes sales partout... ce produit a sauvé mes murs et mes portes. À peine besoin de frotter et toute la crasse disparait. J’adore !!

Magic it is

Magic eraser gets the job done.
    I moved to a place that seemed to have permanent stains on the countertop.
    Used the Magic erasure and Voila! Stains are gone.
    Highly recommended

Nevada, United States

Forever A Holy Grail In My House

This product has exceeded expectation in my house for years.

I never thought i would find something that worked as well as this product does, but it's truly a miracle. It removes all marks, scuffs, and stains on hard surfaces that you could ever want removed, while sustaining the quality of whatever it is you're cleaning.

I don't know how my family wold function without a Magic Eraser(or 10) readily available in our house.

😍😍 LOVE IT!

Amazing product! it's very affordable and also very effective!you can use it with just a bit of water to clean just about anything. It really is a magic eraser👌!

July 24, 2019

We use these for everything

These are perfect for any cleaning job. I’ve used them in the kitchen and in the bathroom. My son uses them for his hockey gear to clean off the pockmarks. I’m you some to take priming grease off of vinyl upholstery. They really are all purpose.