Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Ohio, United States

Gets rid of the mess

Mr. clean Magic eraser‘s are just what I need. They get everything off of the wall from crayons, dirt, scuff marks. I use them all the time and they clean up easily the mess that my children make.

North Carolina, United States

Main staple product in my home, my job, and everything in be

Can't imagine cleaning without this product.. I use it on the job site, at home on everything from my bathtub, scuffs on my walls and even my Nikes shine from this product.. I have given as many as I have used to friends and family to show their versatility in and on any surface.. this s a staple in my cleaning and upkeep of life

Ohio, United States

Amazing!

I buy these anytime I have marks or stains on surfaces that I can not get off any other way. They work amazing. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.

Illinois, United States

Magic Eraser!!

This gets rid of all the crayons and markings off the walls. It's also great for cleaning the tub and sinks. It'll get rid of just about anything! I love it.

Oregon, United States

Amazing.

These really are magic. My little one has gotten all kinds of stains on the walls here and there. Used wipes and it removed some of the paint on the wall too. After doing some research, bought these Magic Erasers and they removed all marks on the walls (and tables) without taking any of the finish or paint. Would recommend, especially in a household with kids.

Virginia, United States

Must have!

I use this for all the tough clean up! With small kids this is a must! Easy to use, affordable and simple. Would tell everyone about these if they don’t already know! If nothing else will clean it usually this will work!

Arizona, United States

Amazing!!!

I love these sponges!! They are the best at taking off scuff marks, stains, etc on my counters and my appliances! I’ve used them on so many things and with amazing success! They are awesome and have saved me so much time and energy since they actually remove stains where other sponges do not. I highly recommend!$

Michigan, United States

Mr. Muscle

Magic Eraser works on everything. I have not found one thing that i went to use it on that it didn't work. I have used this on walls, stovetop, sterling silver and even my sons white sneakers and this works great.

Washington, United States

Must have in every household

Any household, especially one with children needs magic erasers on hand. I haven't met a stain these little sponges could not handle. It makes the messes my children make a no sweat situation.

Maryland, United States

Magic Eraser

I use the magic eraser at home and at work! It takes marks out of walls (especially when my daughters get a hold of crayons)! I also use this on sinks and in the bathtub, it’s a great multi-purpose tool.