Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

July 03, 2019

A must-have in every cleaning cupboard!

I have honestly never used anything like the Mr. Clean magic eraser. It scrubs everything clean whether it's your tub, toilet, grease on stove, etc.
    I always have at least 1 amongst my cleaning supplies because it cleans so many random hard to clean messes/stains!
    It could be a little stronger (not wear down so quickly) but other than that, amazing product!

July 03, 2019

Magicly erases almost anything you can imagine and then some

When thinking about cleaning products, Mr. Clean is a brand I trust. Trying Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for the first time I was impressed. They are super easy to use; just wet the eraser, squeeze and with minimal effort wipe away the dirt, grime and pretty much anything you could imagine. Depending on the job, you can reuse the Magic Erasers which is amazing for any budget. I highly recommend trying Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, you'll be so glad you did. My cleaning product cupboard was a mess and now it only has a few items, Mr. Clean Magic Eraser is definitely one of them.

1.5/5

tres mauvaise

j ai eu de tres mauvais resultats on frotte sur un mur blanc peinturer il y a 6 mois quel resultat j ai eu wow si ont se mets de coter apres avoir laver avec sa la peinture est devenu mat et en plus l eponge se defait alors pour la qualiter prix ont peu s en passer

Great product!

I love having this around now that I have a kid! It helps with all those felt pen stains when they get a hold on one and the pen goes off the paper! Always recommend this!

Watch out

Be warned you must be careful where you use this product. I promise it will take any mark off anything. But it will take the finish off many surfaces too. My bathtub is lo longer shiny and my table is missing spots of stain.

Love it

Mr. Clean eraser is something I.make sure I have on hand all the time. I wash walls, stains on my clothes, grass stains on my shoes with this eraser. I don't like the way it crumbles but it really does work.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

My mom told me to write this review or she'll make me clean the bathroom again...but thanks to "Mr. Clean Magic Eraser" even if she does, it won't be too much of a hassle since it makes cleaning hard surfaces easy to reach and scrub free of filth/grease!

Maryland, United States

Lifesaver

I was excited to try this Mr.Clean Magic Eraser because I had read great things about it. It's very easy to use. You have to wet it and scrub away. It brightens and cleans as you use it. It works miracles on soap scum and mildewy tiles in bathroom. I will never stop buying this. It makes my life easier.

Iowa, United States

Cleans even the dirtiest shoes and walls no chemicals needed

These last forever and are truly magical. They have a variety of uses and you can truly just dampen it with water and it goes to work. I have cleaned crayon off the wall, no cleaners needed.

2.0/5

Could be longer lasting

I find they work I just wish they would last longer. After 1 maybe 2 uses they fall apart. For the cost I don't think the quality or amount of usages justifies the price. I won't buy unless they are on for a good price.