Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Alabama, United States

Worked better than expected

My oldest daughter had written on her way and nothing I used had got it off.I bought these and tried them and it came off very easily.Im very thankful for this product it helps immensely.

Alabama, United States

Go To

These are my go to when cleaning the bathroom. They make cleaning the showers out a breeze. I like the texture they have and they always remove any stubborn stains. They are great for cleaning shoes, as well. This is an excellent product.

Georgia, United States

Great product for messy bathroom

I love the manic eraser. Luckily, I always keep a box on hand. I just wish they made the eraser with scour pads. Sometimes I need to scrub harder than usual.

August 02, 2019

Great!

J’adore ce produit! Je l’utilise surtout pour mes electromenagers et ma baignoire. Fonctionne comme par magie! Lorsque rien ne fonctionne, je lutilise!

July 31, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Magic is right name

When they say magic they we're not kidding. I use these all the time I'm somewhat of a clean freak and this is my best friend ❤️. I will buy you always.

New Brunswick, Canada

Mr.clean

These magic erasers are the best for cleaning surface stains! I always use them for cleaning tough to clean tubs or if my sneakers get dirty, I’ll use a magic eraser.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

This eraser was a life saver when my son decided to draw on our walls. We rent so it definitely needed to come off.
    It's a bit pricey and it doesn't last long but it does work for what its worth.

Erase in a flash.

I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. It really does whipe away all dirt and leaves whatever you whipe down sparkling. I really recommend this product

July 28, 2019

Best cleaning product

Who doesn’t love a magic eraser? I use these things for so many things I don’t know where to start. Marks on walls, floors, I’ve even used them to get out stains on sneakers!

July 27, 2019

Cleans awesome

These are amazing.
    My one son drew all over the wall with permanent markers.
    Took some elbow grease but I was able to get it completely off.
    Good for iron stains from my hard water