Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

Pennsylvania, United States

Life saver!

Mr clean magic erasers are amazing and a must have if you have kids. My daughter colored on the coffee table and these bad boys took it right up. I even include them in my gift baskets for baby showers every parent should have these

North Carolina, United States

Amazing

These things will clean anything off of anywhere. It’s insane. Burnt on food or grease to crayon or permanent marker it can all be removed with ease with magic erasers

Super effective

The magic erasers takes grime out like it’s nobody’s business. I love it and use it for cleaning my entire kitchen and it doesn’t take paint off of the walls if you need to take out a scuff.

San Juan, Puerto Rico

You gotta toddler? This is what you need!!

My beautiful little toddler age 2.5 who is a complete creative genius, Aldo thinks he’s flint Lockwood and can color on our walls, floors, last it not limited to our sliding glass door for out back! A little bit of water and a smidge of elbow grease and almost all messes can be removed with a Magic erasers!!

Enleve tout

Il enleve toutes le trace, surtout les plus tenace! Ce produit est vraiment parfait, et il ne coute pas vraiment chere et il en a beaucoup de la boite!

Massachusetts, United States

Mr clean to the rescue

I have been using the Mr clean magic eraser for years. I use it in the bathroom on the counters , in the shower and even to wipe down the walls. In the kitchen I use it to clean my oven and the stove top. Its so tiff on regrease. You get your money's worth plus.

New Hampshire, United States

I use Magic erasers on everything!

Magic Erasers have saved my day more than once. From cleaning bath tubs, to getting crayon off the wall from my toddlers, they work on everything. I use them in the pool even to filter gunk.

Magic eraser

This product is great. I used it on my white lawn chairs. They looked brand new. I have used it on my walls to take off marker, grease, smoke stains. Great product

Missouri, United States

MR Clean Magic Eraser

I love using MR Clean Magic Eraser, it really does work well on scuff marks and cleaning crayons off of walls. I also use it to get stains out of my clothing.It is a t'riffic item for your money.

Vermont, United States

A must buy!!

These magic erasers are amazing! They take anything off of walls including marker and lipstick I know because of my kids! I use them to clean the bathrooms and just about everything else! They really work like MAGIC! These are a must buy!