Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

February 22, 2014

I love this! It works great on those items in the land that time forgot. You know the ones that sit on top of your kitchen cupboards ( deep fryer etc.). It gets that greasy dusty ick off with ease!

February 22, 2014

Ce produit est vraiment fantastyique. Il nettoie tout tout de facon incroyable. J ai nettoyé des choses que je pensais qui allait revenir aussi propre que cela. Il n y a rien qui arrive avec ce produit pour les tâches tenaces et le nettoyage en profondeur

February 20, 2014

It works perfectly to remove soap residue in the shower ! I love it !

February 20, 2014

Won't be able to clean the house without it!

February 20, 2014

This product is really good. it removes marks from walls etc really quickly!!

February 20, 2014

Love this product first tried it when I got a free sample years ago and have used it ever since (getting a new one aprox once a month) we use it on just about everything on our clean up days

February 20, 2014

It is great for quick cleanups. Cleans fridges, stoves, and the outside of my tv.

2.3/5

February 20, 2014

I find it works great getting of scuff marks etc. off of things - but it tends to fall apart after a few uses I end up with bits and pieces all over the place .

February 20, 2014

I never would have given these a try if I had not received a free sample. I must say i was really surprised by how wonderful the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are. They remove everything. I also have a large breed dog that drools and was having a hard time finding something to scrub my walls with that wouldn't take the paint with it. The Magic Erasers did just that, cleaned my walls and left the paint in place. I would highly recommend this product, it is well worth the price!

February 19, 2014

Works like "magic" this product gets out marks of wall and anything else you can think of.