Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 27, 2020

Must have

One of my favorite cleaning items great on walls and for the small cleaning jobs it cost about 7 bucks for a pack of 4 at the store close to me and last for quite a few uses each sponge

May 26, 2020

Great for white countertops!

I bought this because I had some some very visible scruffs on my white countertops. After a few scrubs using the Magic Eraser, I could no longer find the streaks anymore. It works as advertised! I just wish it would be in more of a block shape because it wares down and becomes flimsy and difficult to use after a while.

May 25, 2020

Accept no substitutes!

I have tried dollar store brands and I always come back to the real ones. The Mr. Clean ones seem to last significantly longer than their cheaper counterparts. They have been part of my cleaning arsenal for years.

May 24, 2020

Definitely need to buy these

this is legit magic. It works so well and can remove anything.i use it for everything its a great product and well worth the money you spend. 10/10 reccomend

Lifesaver!!

These things are a life saver !! They get pretty much everything off ! The original ones are my all time favorite! Always have some in the cupboard!!!

May 24, 2020

Works great but doesn’t last long

I’ve used the magic erasers for a while and These thing do work for scuffs on shoes or walls but I would recommend wear gloves when using !
    I do find after 1-2 tough scrubs they tend to fall apart ...

May 23, 2020

Jack of all trades!

You can clean just about anything with these guys! Bathtub, shower, soap residues, theyre amazing for the oven and even get permenent marker off the walls

May 23, 2020

Gets rid of tough stains

I love to use the eraser to clean the shower and my walls. It works so well to remove these tough stains. The only thing is that they break after a couple of uses. Still a good product!

May 22, 2020

Best cleaning supply!

This is the most versatile cleaning supply out there! It is a must for the bathtub, stove top and white sneakers! We use Magic erasers all over the house. With very little elbow grease, the surface is sparkling clean. Highly recommend!!

May 22, 2020

Cant get enough !

Love using the magic eraser especially to clean my bathroom , takes soap scum off my bathtub and shower walls with no issues . I wish it lasted a little longer and didnt "flake" if you scrub a surface that isnt smooth but I will definatly buy again and use around my home to get that stuck on dirt.