Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

August 01, 2020
    Florida, United States

Best Stain Remover!

i had some soap scum built up in my bathtub and used this product, and it literally stood by its name because the soap scum was completely erased, and i was blown away, nothing else worked! i also used this to clean off my kitchen cabinets, and it made them completely spotless!

August 01, 2020

No more soap scum

If you have any stain that's hard to remove, this product will do the trick. Great for soap scum in the bath and shower. Also great for removing wall art that your kiddos have adorned your walls with!

Magic indeed

With a house full of kids this has become my go to for cleaning. Goodbye marks on the walls, fingerprints and just about anything they can throw at me!

It’s really magic!!

I found this product few years ago in the store and I wanted to try it! I hate to clean my tub, sometimes it can get really hard to get out all those soap marks... but with the magic eraser it’s super easy!! And I don’t need to use any other product!

Washington, United States

Toddler mom miracle workers

I can’t get enough of these. They have literally cleaned up any thing I’ve ever had on my walls or counter tops. I have small kids and well, apparently I don’t hide the sharpies well. I’ve also made some regret able hair dye messes my self, even when the dye dries these clean it right up. Life savors!

New York, United States

A must have

These are a must have in any home! They clean just about anything off of everything. I have used them indoors and out and even in a car. They are the easiest cleaning product I have used by far. One magic eraser goes a long way! Keep these under the kitchen sink you will always use them for something.

Love this stuff

I'm in love with this stuff. It works like magic especially on the soles of kids running shoes. I was really impressed. The price isn't to bad. I just wish it wouldn't fall apart so much.

Clean Sove

i first tried this on my stove after trying so many other products. it gives our stove that brand new sparkle and shine as if it was new. so effortless to clean the dity stove

July 30, 2020

Wish I'd known about these sooner!

I've only recently started using these for cleaning. I wish I'd known how good they were much sooner. I tried them on some stubborn grime around my bathtub and I had zero issues getting it off! I'd been fighting with this for months! If only I'd come to learn how good they were before I spent hours trying to scrub my oven ......

United States

Amazing!!!

You cannot live without these!! They clean so well it’s very impressive. They truly get out all the hard stains especially in the kitchen. I recommend these to my family and friends often!