Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

September 07, 2020
    Georgia, United States

I love these

I use these sets on all my tough jobs when I’m cleaning they take scuff marks off of so many things I love them they last longer than other brands I have tried and I always remember to purchase them when I’m getting my cleaning supplies for the month I love them and will continue to add them to my cleaning list and I give them five stars a definite must buy and it works on kids crayon when they accidentally get them on the walls.

Works amazing

This product removes pretty much everything!
    If I am having trouble removing a scuff, I will grab a magic eraser and it works like magic!
    I am amazed at the effectiveness and use them regularly!

Multi uses!

These magic erasers are great for a variety of jobs. I always keep them handy in both the bathroom and the kitchen. They make cleaning the bathtub a breeze...without tough scrubbing.

September 06, 2020

Magic erasers for the win!

Mr Clean is a trusted brand in our home. I especially like the Erasers as they work on various messes around the house. Great for cleaning messes off the walls as well as making tea stained mugs like new again!

September 06, 2020

I would definitely buy this again and so should you.

If you have young children that draw on walls no problem. This seems to get anything off surfaces. It’s awesome. Any stubborn mark or stain seems to be no problem for the magic eraser.

Saskatchewan, Canada

If you have children, you need this.

Seriously. I have a toddler at home and this is a life saver. It even got crayon and pen off the walls! My little one loves helping and will even ask for it when she’s made a mess. She loves that it’s ‘magic’!

September 05, 2020
    Illinois, United States

I love those things

I absolutely love this. I use it on my walls. use these sponges on a daily basis. They save me so much time on tough cleaning jobs like marks on walls/floors. They work great cleaning soap scum in bathrooms. They make my stainless steel kitchen sink shine.

September 05, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

I always trust magic eraser for the roughest jobs

When I have a mark on my wall or a stain on my counter I know a magic eraser will do the job. I can't live without these, they are amazing. They are a fair price as well for how well they work.

September 04, 2020

Amazing product

Is there anything this magic eraser can’t clean? Tubs, sinks, floors, cars, shoes, soap scum, dirt, grease, stoves dried on stains in the fridge it cleans them all

September 04, 2020

an easier way to keep everything clean

love it doesnt require any cleaning solution to work, does a great job on stuck on messes and really does an excellent job on my tub and kitchen sink. I'd highly recommend this to anyone!!!