Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

amazing

these are amazing. They take stains off counters, crayons and marker off walls, you name it! If you have young kids especially, these are an absolute must

Best Product Ever!

The Mr. Clean magic eraser is an amazing product. It is a great value and quality. It lasts a very long time and I am able to use it on everything. I use it on my countertops, bathroom, stove, walls, everything. It gets the mess out without damaging anything. I would highly recommend this product.

It is like magic!

I moved into a new house recently and the previous tenant left the walls extremely dirty and marked. Thankfully, I had some Magic Erasers around. All I had to do was wet it and wipe. I found the sponge was easy to break/tear and for non-white surfaces, it leaves a white residue that's hard to get rid of. However, it was perfect for taking out all the scuff marks and weird splotches on the walls. Highly recommend, especially if you have messy kids.

Effective but...

This product works and it's effective however, I worry about harsh chemicals and to he environment. I prefer to try natural cleaning solutions first. I don't think I'll use this again.

October 06, 2020

Best resource in the cleaning basket.

I was amazed when I tried Magic Erasers.
    It completely removed scuffs from the kids room walls, cleaned marks off the kids expensive skateboarder shoes returning the sides to crystal clean white. Wow! That saves a fortune right there! Also great on plastics like patio furniture and children's toys! Love this product, a little goes a long way you'll be searching for what you can use it on next! Even sparkles the kitchen sink!

Always have one on hand

I always have a pack of these on hand at home! If I’m unsure of how to scrub grime off of any surface I’ll grab one of these. Works quickly and effectively!

Get that spot out

I work in a daycare and if we could have an unlimited supply of magic erasers we're would be very happy ladies! They get everything out from crayon on the wall to sharpie on the table to acrylic paint on the floor. Have a stubborn stain I betcha the magic eraser will get rid of it!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Amazing

It is amazing what this little eraser can do. It cleans spots off the walls, shines a sink, helps keep white cupboards white, the jobs are endless. A must try!

Love

I love this product. I especially love using it in the bathtub. I only wish that it was a little bit thicker. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

1.0/5

October 03, 2020

They don’t work and just falling apart

For me it’s a big no! In my opinion they do not work and if you try a little harder they just fall apart. I won’t buy them again, save your money and go back using vinegar and baking soda.