Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 13, 2021

Every household needs this!

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers make cleaning up stains and scuff marks so easy! And nothing cleans a bathtub as easily as a magic eraser. Just be careful with your walls, the magic eraser will removed paint if you scrub too eagerly!

Cleans like a champ

I have well water in my house that leaves a bit of a stain on my white showers. Not the red iron stains like some well water but these get the stains right off.

January 10, 2021

Everybody needs these in there house!

I love Mr clean magic erasers, I have white countertops and everytime I get a spot on it I use the magic datasets and it quickly makes any mess or stains disappear, and they are so adorable and smell good. A must buy!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Magic indeed!

These are a must have especially if you have hard water. I use them in my tub and on my shower walls. Removes the hard water spots and scum build up. Would recommend.

January 07, 2021

Works very well

I have stains on my walls i tried to clean them but then my paint started coming off when i tried to scrub it then somone told me about this product and i give it a try and now its part of my grocery list :)

January 07, 2021

I literally use these for everything!

There isn’t one room I do not use these in! lol but then in bulk. When you have kids these are a necessary cleaning product in your house! The last thing these saved
    For me was when my daughter took markers to her brand new kitchen. In no time at all I had everything cleaned off and looking new again! These are definitely Magic!

January 05, 2021

I use these for cleaning everything.

Great for taking crayon off the wall, stuck on foods on my flat top stove, wiping down the counters and even cleaning up my white shoes. I have basically used them everywhere. My only complaint would be that after a few uses they do begin to fall apart but at the price it’s a cheap replacement! I will definitely be buying them again, and again, and again!

January 04, 2021
    South Carolina, United States

Leaves residue every time I use it

I'm not crazy about these cleaning sponges even though they are all the rage. Everytime I use one on multiple surfaces they leave residue behind and do not leave the surface clean. They also fall apart and disintegrate super easily.

January 03, 2021

Magique !

Mon outil menager que j'ai toujours sous la main !

Que ce soit pour la cuisine, la salle de bain et même la voiture, l'éponge magique est merveilleuse et fait des miracles sur les tâches tenaces, pour blanchir des trucs blancs comme chaussure, mélamine et même des petites taches de rouille sur la voiture.

January 03, 2021

They work!

Never heard of Magic Eraser before, hubby introduced them to me when he saw me scrubbing my ass off trying to clean the stove. It’s magic! It works! Very easy to use wet it and scrub it. Ever since then it has always been on my cleaning team.

Even tried to clean my white iWatch band with it and still works! It actually cleaned it. I mean it wasn’t pristine but way much better than before.