Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

October 13, 2019

Mr, Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner Review

I've purchased every scent of this product. The scents are subtle yet give your house an amazing aroma. These product clean very effectively and can be used on almost every surface from my experience. They are affordable. I highly recommend these products. :)

September 22, 2019

Really good

This product is realllly amazing. I think it’s an incredible cleanser for surfaces and that it disinfects surfaces and meets my needs. I also like that it’s not a very strong smelling cleaner.

September 11, 2019

Discontinued

Can anyone tell me where to find this without spending over $20 on Amazon? Can't find it anywhere in Canada now and letters to Mr Clean have given me generic replies letting me know they don't really care about their ACTUAL consumers.

August 06, 2019
    Alabama, United States

My favorite cleaning product

I use Mr.Clean to clean everything in my house but wood. It leaves everything clean and my house smelling so good. This is my number 1 cleaning product.

July 02, 2019
    United States

Mr Clean Febreze Cleanliness

Mr Clean with Febreze Lavender Vanilla Comfort Fresh beats all others with superior cleanliness and softness fragrance of Lavender and Vanilla to give home the clean and disinfect and fragrance soothing assurance

June 21, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Love the smell!!!

I've been using Mr. Clean multi-surface for several years but I was so happy when they came out with these other scents!!! I have 2 smelly dogs and so I need a cleaner that is not only going to thoroughly clean the surface but is going to mask the smell of my lovely smelly dogs!!! Mr clean definitely gets the job done. My house always smells so good after I clean.

May 02, 2019

smells great

i normally just buy whatever the cheapest cleaning product is. but the mr.clean with febreeze smelled great and did such a good job cleaning multiple surfaces

March 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best smelling

Omg it smells amazing! I actually love mopping my floor with this cause of how good it smells! I also love cleaning my bathtub with it, it works really well and once again, smells amazing.

February 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

Mr. Clean Febreze freshens your house!

I use this cleaner for washing floors and kitchen surfaces and it makes my whole house smell clean & fresh! Everyone comments on how good the house smells after using this product!
    It's concentrated so a very good value to pour into a bucket of water or add to a spray bottle of water to clean EVERYTHING from kitchen cabinets to inside the microwave!

February 08, 2019

Keeps the puppy smell at bay!

As the owner if a big drooly, messy puppy, this stuff is a miracle worker! I've always loved Mr Clean, but the added touch of febreeze is such a nice touch! I scrub & wipe constantly around here to keep away the 'puppy/wet dog' smell and this does the trick!
    Lavender is my favorite!