Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

June 20, 2017

Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner

Mr.Clean products are top of the line cleaning products and always offer superior quality. I love the all purpose cleaners now with frebreze. They smell amazing and clean extremely well. I use these to clean my floors and my house smells so wonderful and clean. They do not leave surfaces or floors sticky and they take off dirt extremely well.

June 07, 2017

Mr. Clean has always been one of my favorite floor cleaning products, but now that they are scented they are incredible! This product makes my whole house smell great, it cleans very well, doesn't leave the floor sticky or anything its a wonderful product that is affordable.

June 04, 2017

I love Mr clean products!! Not a high price but good quality. Love most of the scents and enjoy using them to clean my house. I deffinitely Recommend this product :)

June 01, 2017

I love this Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner. Its another one we use at work as well as we use it at home in every room of the house. I particularly like the cirtus ones. They do a great job without that heavy chemical smell.

May 27, 2017

Love this stuff! I use it to clean my floors and I put it in a diluted spray bottle and use it as a multi-surface cleaner as well. It cleans so well and makes everything smell amazing. I hate cleaners that smell like cleaners, but this actually smells good. I've already purchased this a few times and will continue to do so.

May 08, 2017

I love the long lasting smell of this product. It's works great on all surfaces. I mainly use it on my flora and walls. Mr clean lavender is my use go to product

April 25, 2017

I really like the smell of this product which is unusual for me because several other Febreze products can trigger migraines for me. It's not too intense or overwhelming, has a clean fresh smell and does a great job of cleaning just about everything in my bathroom and kitchen. Based on this experience I would buy it again.

April 19, 2017

Can't stand the smell of this #Mrclean I love all others but this one and orange scent ! It cleans good but the smell have me a headache and gave me nausea

April 19, 2017

This is a really good cleaning product I like the smell of it, it lasts long specially if you mix some of it in a bucket of hot water I would recommend this product to anyone who cleans a lot.

April 19, 2017

I USE THIS PRODUCT ON EVERYTHING IN MY HOME WHEN CLEANING. FIND IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD AND DOES A GREAT JOB ON CLEANING AND DISINFECTING ALL AREAS FROM FLOOR TO CEILING.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!