Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

December 13, 2017

nice n clean

i love the multipurpose mr clean with feebreeze.the whole house smells great and i know that its clean and ready for company anytime.the scents long lasting and great

September 25, 2017

Cleans well

This cleans sinks, tubs and toilets well and smells great, not to perfumy or harsh smelling. Reasonable price. Lasting fresh smell. Have purchased it a few times.

September 25, 2017

Great cleaner!

I really like the new Mr. Clean scents. Very light and refreshing and they also don't linger too long in the air. Mr. Clean also goes on sale frequently and still cleans just as well as it always did.

August 19, 2017

Love this smell

Mr Clean with Febreze Freshness In Lavender Vanilla And Comfort smells so good and cleans to a shine. I use it to clean my floors everything in the kitchen and bathroom. And my home smells like Vanilla and Lavender all day.

June 20, 2017

Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner

Mr.Clean products are top of the line cleaning products and always offer superior quality. I love the all purpose cleaners now with frebreze. They smell amazing and clean extremely well. I use these to clean my floors and my house smells so wonderful and clean. They do not leave surfaces or floors sticky and they take off dirt extremely well.

June 07, 2017

Mr. Clean has always been one of my favorite floor cleaning products, but now that they are scented they are incredible! This product makes my whole house smell great, it cleans very well, doesn't leave the floor sticky or anything its a wonderful product that is affordable.

June 04, 2017

I love Mr clean products!! Not a high price but good quality. Love most of the scents and enjoy using them to clean my house. I deffinitely Recommend this product :)

June 01, 2017

I love this Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner. Its another one we use at work as well as we use it at home in every room of the house. I particularly like the cirtus ones. They do a great job without that heavy chemical smell.

May 27, 2017

Love this stuff! I use it to clean my floors and I put it in a diluted spray bottle and use it as a multi-surface cleaner as well. It cleans so well and makes everything smell amazing. I hate cleaners that smell like cleaners, but this actually smells good. I've already purchased this a few times and will continue to do so.

May 08, 2017

I love the long lasting smell of this product. It's works great on all surfaces. I mainly use it on my flora and walls. Mr clean lavender is my use go to product