Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

April 25, 2017

I really like the smell of this product which is unusual for me because several other Febreze products can trigger migraines for me. It's not too intense or overwhelming, has a clean fresh smell and does a great job of cleaning just about everything in my bathroom and kitchen. Based on this experience I would buy it again.

April 19, 2017

Can't stand the smell of this #Mrclean I love all others but this one and orange scent ! It cleans good but the smell have me a headache and gave me nausea

April 19, 2017

This is a really good cleaning product I like the smell of it, it lasts long specially if you mix some of it in a bucket of hot water I would recommend this product to anyone who cleans a lot.

April 19, 2017

I USE THIS PRODUCT ON EVERYTHING IN MY HOME WHEN CLEANING. FIND IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD AND DOES A GREAT JOB ON CLEANING AND DISINFECTING ALL AREAS FROM FLOOR TO CEILING.

April 16, 2017

Mr. Clean cleans amazingly around the house and my floors, not only that it leaves a clean fresh smell around my house which covers up the smells around the house.

April 06, 2017

My favourite all-purpose cleaner! I love using this to clean surfaces, bathrooms and even adding it to a bucket of water to clean the floors. I really like the variety of scents you can purchase from this line. They all smell awesome, I have tried them all. I suggest this to everyone, it gets the job done!!

April 03, 2017

I love the smell of this product! I like to add this to a bucket of hot water and wash the floors in our home. I find that it works great, removes dirt and grime and also leaves a nice clean smell which I love. The floors always look great afterwards.

April 01, 2017

I much perfer this Mr Clean to the other stuff in the bottles such as orange and lemon scented. This stuff actually doesn't make you sick and leaves a nice scent in the room after TA DA!

March 18, 2017

Ca sent tellement bon Excellent produit d'une qualités exceptionnelles , je l'aime beaucoup, je vais en racheter dans le futur et je le recommande fortement de l'essayer .nettoie en profondeurs. Merci

February 21, 2017

I love the way this leaves a nice smell in the air after you clean ,it's not to strong but just perfect! I have also got my daughter and neighbor to try this product! This is all I use to clean with