My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

July 05, 2019

I am a sucker for face mists!

First of all, I am an absolute sucker for beauty mists! I find any reason to spray my face with a mist whether it’s in the morning to wake up, to set my makeup, refresh during the day or as part of my skincare routine before bed. This mist comes in very nice, high quality spray bottle, is very hydrating and smells amazing and fresh! I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor for testing purposes. #gotitfree #chickAdvisor

Wonderful!

I've used this as directed (spray after washing face, before applying moisturizer) for 2-3 weeks or so since I received it to try. It has been very effective in keeping my skin moisturized. Before using this, I would put moisturizer on before bed and wake up with my skin being quite dry and uncomfortable. Using the spray as part of my routine, I've noticed I don't need to go as heavy on the moisturizer and yet my skin wouldn't dry out after a period of time, most notably overnight. It does have a scent to it, although not obnoxious and doesn't linger as a perfume would.

So far so good

I didn’t have a lot of time to try this out as my review was due before I could fully test it out. I’ve been using it for about 4 days now and have enjoyed the product thus far. I wasn’t a fan of the smell at first but it has grown on me. I did notice my skin feels more hydrated since using the mist. But I don’t notice a difference otherwise. I’m looking forward to testing it out more especially with the summer months ahead

New York, United States

Feels Amazing! Smells Amazing!

I loved this face mist - I think it smells amazing and is super hydrating as soon as you spritz it on. The best part about this is that the mist is very very fine. It sprays evenly onto your face. On top of that, it's super convenient as you can use it anytime. Many of my friends have tried this and really enjoyed this face mist.

Re-freshing!

I have been using the REFRESH spray as a prep step before my makeup routine and it adds a nice boost of hydration and glow to my skin. It gives the sexy dewy look and it lasts a long time! It has a light, fruity/floral scent and I am loving it! My makeup products perform much better if I use the mist first. Also, the bottle is super elegant and looks amazing on my makeup stand.
    I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Fraîcheur incroyable

Ce produit est vraiment une découverte ; ça réveille et revigore la peau le matin! La sensation de bruine est incroyable et l'odeur est légère et parfaite!

New Brunswick, Canada

Smells great

This is a really good facial mist, very hydrating, smells amazing, and is sold by a great brand trying to change their direction from using chemicals in facial products, and utilizing more natural ingredients which I fully support 100%. I'm not 100% sure if this product does anything else other than add a bit hydration to my skin, but it IS sold at a pretty affordable price point. I used this both morning and night after washing my face, I'll let it fully dry beforeeputting on anything else, or sometimes I'll go straight for my moisturizer and this spray helps disperse it evenly. #gotitfree

July 04, 2019

Refreshing smell and hydrating on the skin

I've used many beauty mists in the past and this is one of my favourites. From the packaging to the spray that doesn't let out too much product, it also smells wonderful and refreshes, treats, hydrates and gives the skin a little glow.

Loving the mist!!

I love facial mists especially on hot summer days when moisturizers feel like they are melting off this instead cools down the skin while adding some of the benefits that a moisturizer would. Clarins always has amazing products and this is one of them. This product is great for all skin types and I love using it, I may use it a bit too much so I need to buy another bottle soon!

J’ai adorer

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement #cadeau!

JAi tester ce produit quand je l’ai reçu et je l’ai tout de suite adopter! J’adore cette bruine et c’est parfait pour l’été! Je l’utiliserai à nouveau certainement et régulièrement!!