My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

The best summer product!

I have never tried a beauty mist before but this is perfect for the summer heat! It is a blend of fruit and plant extracts so you arent putting any nasties on your face. I use it directed and spray before putting on my moisturizer and it feels so refreshing. I also use this in the heat to cool me down and it is a DREAM. I would definitely recommend. #gotitfree so you can trust that my review is my own! :)

June 21, 2019

Definitely want to buy this again

Wow what can I say .. the porcelain packaging you can tell it’s going to be a quality product . They don’t use plastic like everyone else. The product smells fresh and amazing and I will definitely be buying it again!

Rehydrate and refresh!

I am a beauty mist junkie so when I heard that I had been selected through ChickAdvisor to test out this new product from Clarins I was beyond excited and it did not disappoint. To start off I love how sleek the packaging is, the sprayer releases the perfect amount of mist and the scent is a pretty, feminine, fruity/floral. It's a great way to rehydrate and refresh your skin throughout the day (regardless of whether you're wearing makeup or not) and I enjoyed it as a setting spray in the morning as well. The product is a little sticky upon initial application but quickly dries down. I highly recommend this and would definitely purchase when I run out. #gotitfree

parfait!!

Je le met avant l'hydratant fraicheur et wow! Ma peau sent extremement bonne et je la sent vraiment plus hydrater! J'adore le spray qui ne fait aucun dégats! J'en met dans la journée pour avoir un petit glow naturel et avoir la peau moins sèche! J'adore aussi le format du produit et qu'il sois comme en vitre! Parfait

Brume

J'étais craintive à l'utiliser vu que c'est un pouishpouish, au contraire j'ai été très surprise que ce soit vraiment une brume délicate qui en soir. Plus plus!! Par contre, la senteur est un peu plus forte que celle de la crème pour le visage. 2 jours, ma peau est douce, reste à voir avec le temps l'efficacité :)

Pour le prix oui!!

Les produits sentent tellement bon! La crème fraîcheur est riche et la brume est douce! La brume vient dans une bouteille de verre ce que j’aime beaucoup! Et les produits sont vegan friendly! Aussi je n’ai pas eu d’éruption cutanée avec les 2 produits! C’est un bon duo et environ 50$ pour les 2 oui c’est très bien !!!

Nice Mist!

When I got this box in the mail the first thing I tried was the mist. First impressions? Smells like a luxurious lady. Some people don’t like it... I think it’s fantastic. It reminds me of a rich old lady living in a penthouse or something 😂. Anyways!!! The smell definitely doesn’t bug me at all, but all the ‘bad’ reviews on this product put scent as a con. Moving on, another impression was the mist itself. We’ve all used the Mario Badescu spray or any other for that matter. However, this mist is so fine, it feels completely different. I guess you gotta try it to see what I mean. Lastly, I really enjoyed the way my face felt after using it. It left my face nice and dewy, but a little sticky. The only con for me would be how sticky it was after spraying it. The consistency went away pretty quickly, but I had to wait for a while to let it set.

Beautiful spray

I have been using my rosewater mist for a long time now and have switched to this product to test it out. I have to say I really love this mist as a prep for moisturizer and the steps to follow (such as makeup).

It has a super fine mist (think Cover Fx setting sprays or the Tatcha skin mists) which I love because I feel like it distributes the product evenly on my face.

It is not super moisturizing and doesn’t leave a sticky feel or residue on your face, so combo/oily girls don’t be scared!!

Once again, it does have a strong fragrance but I am sensitive and it did not bother my skin!

All in all this product was a win!

Thank you Clarins and Chickadvisor! Hope to see more products like this coming our way!!!

Great mist!

Who can go wrong with vegan friendly products. Quite scented for "all skin types". Good spray nozzle with a fine mist; good coverage. I find though, it has to be pretty close to your face. I used it as directed with just the spray and their cream, and used it along my fill skin care routine as well. Didn't feel much difference with the clarins reboost (cream) and refresh (mist); my skin still felt dehydrated afterwards. Used it after my toner, and before face serum works great and also as a mid day pick-me-up. I don't mind the smell too much, just don't breathe in while you spray.

#gotitfree

Best facial mist Ive Ever Used

I wasn’t sure what to expect from this product. In the past I have tried other mists from L’octaine, ELF, Wet n Wild, and others and was not impressed at all. But this product wowwed me!!! The mist left my face feeling super smooth and hydrated! It absorbed quickly so I didn’t have the wet-face feeling afterwards. Also, the mist is so fine and even when you spray it. The bottle is glass and feels nice to hold. I love this mist so much! I even sprayed some on my husband because I was so excited about how moisturizing and easy it is to use. Love love love it!