My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

July 10, 2019

Amazing scent and super refreshing!

I've received the My Clarins Beauty Mist from ChickAdvisor to try. This mist feels amazing on the skin! It's so refreshing and the scent is unbelievably nice. I haven't noticed any difference on the skin glow, but I do feel the skin hydrated and fresh after applying it. I have to mention as well that the bottle itself is very high quality, and so is the spray. The product is distributed evenly on the skin. I'd highly recommend this for the summertime, to have this nice refreshing feeling.

Very nice mister

I have used a lot of beauty mists but the My Clarins Re-fresh beauty mist has one of the nicest misters I have tried. It feels like a light mist without transferring large droplets onto the face. My own qualm is that it has fragrance added. Yes it smells nice and is very refreshing, but dermatologists aren't recommending products with added fragrance in it, so that is something to keep in mind. With that said, I do enjoy the smell, it does have some good ingredients in it and I use it every day and haven't broken out. (I have sensitive, acne-prone skin).

Absolutely love it!!

This by far is the best face mist I have ever had. The smell is amazing and it is an extremely nice and refreshing feeling on a hot summer day. My daughter loves it, She uses it daily and she's 9.

Refreshing

Jai adore ce produit. Un spray le matin pour se reveiller, un autre pour se rafraichir dans les grandes chaleurs. Bref ce produit de clarins est parfait pour plein d’occasions!!

Love it

At first I was skeptics about this face mist. This is my first time using a face mist and I must say that I love this product. The mist is super fine and refreshing right out of the shower. The smell is a little strong but not enough to deter me from this product.

Amazing!

First, the packaging is amazing and the bottle is not plastic and feels sturdy. The scent is just perfect especially for summer. While it is floral it does not overshadow your everyday perfume. The feeling is quite refreshing and your skin does feel hydrated. My only minus is the spray cap itself i would’ve liked a stronger spray but this one is kind of like a shy one ☺️. I really like this product!
    Ps. I also got the hydration cream like seen in the picture. Loved that one too!

Une surprise

Au départ je ne voyais pas trop l’utilité de ce produit, mais après l’avoir utilisé, surtout pendant l’été, je comprends le vent de fraîcheur qu’il apporte et j’apprécie beaucoup! J’aime également l’odeur qui me semble différente de la crème

Re-fresh hydrating beauty mist

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor to rate and review. I am happy I got it when I did as its a hot, dry summer. I like the light scent of this spray. It feels air light. Leaves no residue. Good pick me up. Only negative is the bottle is metal and quite heavy. I don't think I would buy this as I prefer lush more natural toners and freshners but glad I got to try this.

Smells awful

I had never used a refreshing mist before this product! It felt wonderful on my skin but unfortunately the scent of this product completely turned me off and i would not buy this product for myself due to the scent.

July 08, 2019

Great scent

Hydrating mist has never been a staple in my routine.
    But I do have to say this packaging really captured my attention. I love love love that the bottle isn’t plastic.

The scent is light and beautiful.

I used this over makeup as a setting spray and it worked wonderfully. Some previous brands have felt wet and drippy on my face but this stayed put and did it’s job
    Impressive