Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 23, 2018

Great for everyday use!

I have been using this concealer on and off for about 4 years now. I sometimes I switch to try a new product, but I always end up coming back. This concealer is definitely my "trusty product". A little bit goes a long way. It takes me a while to finish up the tube, even though the tube feels so small. The coverage is close to medium, but it is buildable. I like how it's not too thick and heavy, making it very natural on the skin. Often for work, I just put on the concealer under my eyes and around my nose, then a bit of power finish, and head out the door. It also has a travel size, which is great for just having it in your purse to do touch ups if you are going to have a long day. Definitely would recommend this product!

February 23, 2018

Didn't like it

Am I the only one who doesn't like this concealer? I saw everyone raving about it and when I tried it, it felt caky at the end of the day. I had a lot of excpectations on this products, but it doesn't pass the test.

February 20, 2018

The best concealer

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used!! It's so velvetty and has such amazing pigmentation, and can cover even the darkest under eye bags. I love how bright it makes my under eyes.

February 12, 2018

Best concealer ever

I love the Vanilla creamy concealer-especially for those days when you've stayed up a little too late the night before (let's be honest, we've all been there for 1 reason, or another).

You definitely need a setting powder after applying the concealer, but such is life with concealer!

This stuff just brightens up by face and hides all the little imperfections. Although the price recently increased (for us Canadians at least) I would still say it's worth it.

February 12, 2018

This is now one of my staple products.

I've recently embarked on a journey to find the right concealor. The NARS Radiant Creamy Concealor is the second concealor that I've tried and I think I'm done. I personally don't wear foundation and this concealor blends so well into my own skin tone that it looks like a natural highlight under my eye. It is creamy but has great coverage and is long wearing. I highly recommend this product.

January 31, 2018

Foundation for light days, concealer for glam days!

We've all heard about it. Raved by beauty vloggers and MUA's alike, anyone involved in the beauty community has obviously heard about the Sephora Bestseller: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.
    For so long I had only ever stuck to cream or stick concealer formulas; it was what I had used when first starting makeup and was what covered dark spots the best, guaranteed. But after hearing about the viral product over and over, I finally gave in and bought the concealer in the shades Chantilly and Vanilla.
    I was blown away.
    To start, it applies like a DREAM. Creamy indeed! I blended my undereye and cheekbone area with a damp beauty sponge, and the formula turned into a gorgeous medium/full coverage. I used Chantilly to highlight and Vanilla for a foundation; they lasted. All. Day. With only setting powder and primer!
    NARS has recently released a cream variation and the stick concealer girl within me is yearning for it; I hope that it's just as excellent as the liquid formula!

January 31, 2018

Covers Dark circles well

I bought this in hopes of covering my dark circles without a color corrector, it worked so well , didnt crease, blends nicely and not cakey at all. I would blend this with a sponge as the brush wasnt great at giving it a nice finish. The shade was perfect for my skin shade.

January 29, 2018

Flawless Concealer

This concealer works wonders! It is great for covering the discolouration under my eyes and easily hides the veins that show through my under-eye skin. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply, and the doe foot applicator makes it very easy. Paid $37 at Sephora for it, and would definitely buy again.

January 28, 2018

It’s true, it IS the best concealer!

After years and years of trying every concealer on the market, I finally decided to give Nars a try. I have not regretted it!

While it is a bit on the pricier side, it’s by far the greatest - no other brand of concealer even comes close. I use it for my always present under eye bags as well as for occasional blemishes.

January 23, 2018

This is awesomeee!

it has a good coverage, but im not crazy about the choisce of colours neather the texture. but I have to say this product is very light. overall its ok but there is som many other awesome concealers for about the same price!!!