Neutrogena Age Shield Face Moisturizing Repair SPF 55 Reviews

INDICATIONS: Neutrogena Age Shield Sunblock protect your skin with the first line of defense against the signs of aging. Neutrogena age shield sunblock with helioplex has the most effective UVA blocking technology available.

December 07, 2018

Sunscreen for all year!

I wear this stuff year round, being a woman in construction I get my fair share of sun rays and damage on my skin. I’ve been using this cream to protect myself from further signs of aging from the sun and it makes for a great moisturizer too.

0.5/5

September 18, 2018

Nope

Omg this product is the absolute worst i have ever tried. Makes ny face dry and break out so bad i will not buy it ever again sorry but nope i so hate it

2.7/5

August 18, 2018

Not for me!

I found this product very greasy. You can feel it on your face, also had quite a sunscreen smell. I broke out while using this, so I stopped; can't say 100% it was because of this but I'm not taking the chance. Won't use again. Too heavy. Too scented. Too greasy.

August 07, 2018

Neutrogena

No es mi ni será una de mis preferidas para volver a comprar simplemente la use hasta que se termino y no vi un resultado muy resultante o mejor dicho un cambio visible humecto pero hasta ahí no la volvería a comprar.

May 25, 2018

I never leave home without this!!

As my skin is aging I'm always looking for something new and age appropriate go my skin.. I have use this line of skin care in the past, so I thought I would give this one a whirl.

I enjoyed the scent ( very mild) and the non greasey feel on my skin. I didn't break out and I feel comfortable leaving the house with this everyday with this on my face.

Would totally recommend.

May 18, 2018

Neutrogena age shield face

Ce produit ravive les cellules de la peau mature lui redonne souplesse et elasticite elle est onctueuse s'etrnd bien et penetre bien .Ma peau est rauonnante et eclatante de plus en plus chaque jour

May 07, 2018

Neutrogena is a must for fun in the sun

I have very sensitive skin, prone to blemishes and sensitive to sun.

Neutrogena provides the protection I need and I never have issues with my skin breaking out. Excellent product.

2.2/5

April 11, 2018

Crème neutrogena

Cette crème ne fonctionne pas bien et elle laisse un résidu sur la PEI et avec une mauvaise sensation qui reste je n'ai même pas terminé le pot de crème jd ne recommande pas cd produits

April 10, 2018

Neutrogena

Hands down by far the best SPF face lotion not greasy like many others. I have used it and my go to product on the daily basis. It is on the pricy side but definitely worth it.

March 24, 2018

Neutrogena est ma crème

Je suis rende à un âge où j'ai déjà essayée beaucoup de crème et celle que je recommande en premier est Neutrogena.
    Elle est merveilleuse pour rendre ma peau douce et lustrée et je me sens rajeunie et bien dans ma peau 😊😊