Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

May 28, 2019

Travel friendly and super cute

I received these products free (#gotitifree) in exchange for my honest reviews and opinions. So let me start by saying Thank you Chickadvisor and Neutrogena for introducing me to this wonderful product! Firstly I loved the concept of singles because its super travel friendly, you can grab the number you want and you don’t need to carry the whole box and worry about your wipes getting dry. I also like to keep a couple in my purse in case I need them on the fly and also in my Gym bag. These wipes are super effective and well saturated so that I am able to remove my make-up in one go and it also cleans the face in the process. It does not irritate or dry the skin and leaves it feeling quite clean and smooth. It also has a very soothing fragrance. I usually always cleanse my face after using a wipe as a part of double cleanse for my extremely oily skin but you could get away with using only the wipes in case you are in the car or travelling or something like that. I would definitely repurchase this especially in the camping season as an accomplice and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Pas vraiment pour moi.

J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement grâce au club des bancs d’essais! #cadeau
    Malgré le fait que ça produit beaucoup de déchets, j’ai aimer le principe de pouvoir amener avec moi les lingettes lorsque j’ai à partir. Par contre, j’ai dû utiliser les quatres lingettes que j’ai reçu uniquement pour mes yeux, et à la fin j’ai du utiliser un autre démaquillant parce qu’il restait du mascara. Donc pour l’efficacité , je ne recommande pas ce produit malheureusement!

May 28, 2019

Great to have in you bag.

It was my first time using neutrogena make up wipes. I loved that I could just throw them in my purse and have on hand when I needed them. They are so smooth on the face and eyes for eye makeup removal. They also removed water proof mascara. I also liked how moist they are. I am buying again.

Love the travel size

I love that they come as singles. They are every bit as good as the originals. Easy to share and transport. I love that it’s as easy as keeping it in your pocket! I’m definitely going to be buying these for now on

1.5/5

Not for me

I thought that this might be a fun little wipe to throw in my purse. It served that purpose, however it didn't do a good job to remove the slightest makeup. The material it was made of didn't hold up well (probably so it could be folded so small), and it did not do a good job of removing makeup. 6 swipes of my eye and I was still taking off makeup, which I then just gave up on (didn't want to hurt my lashes more). Not for me, but #Igotitforfree

May 28, 2019

Great product for travel!

These are adorable! I would recommend buying a pack of these if you are a traveller. They're tiny little packages with one wipe in them, so environmentally, I'd never suggest buying them for everyday use. I would recommend having a regular large size makeup remover for everyday and keeping a pack of these on hand for overnight trips or vacations. I got these at the perfect timing for an overnight trip. I only brought a small bag so the tiny packaging was perfect.
    The effectiveness of the product itself is very good. I wear heavy eyeshadow with base and waterproof mascara and everything came off with no residue or chunky eyelashes in the morning. The smell is light and pleasant.
    All in all this is a nice product that I would recommend bringing on trips or in your purse.

2.8/5

May 28, 2019

Good product but not that great

I received a free sample of the Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes from ChickAdvisor to test and provide an honest review.
    These wipes work good but not great at removing makeup, but I am unsure about using wipes as a form of makeup removal, these wipes left a lot of residue behind. I still have to wash my face afterward. I especially don't like that most of the wipes don’t work on mascara and eyeshadows but these wipes did work on that. One flaw is that these wipes did scratch my face, I have sensitive skin and my skin felt a bit irritated after. As a travel make-up remover, they will work fine but I would still worry about them causing breakouts on my skin.

Minnesota, United States

Such a great idea!

I received this product free for review. First off, can we talk about how cute the packaging is?! These individually wrapped wipes are the perfect size to keep in your purse, gym bag, or car, for makeup removal or skin refreshing on the go! They are super effective and are gentle on your skin. I had no issues with breakouts or reactions. I would definitely recommend!

Makeup removing wipes

I was sent these wipes to try, I love them so convienant I carry a couple in my bag and for evenings I’m to lazy to do my whole routine I can just remove all my makeup with these wipes with no residue left behind. Great to put in a beach bag if u want to refresher skin threw the day.

May 27, 2019

Génial!

Très heureuse d'avoir pu essayer de produits!

Très belle découverte et très pratique! J'en ai un dans mon sac a main même dans le sac à couches des enfants !

Très efficace pour retirer tout le maquillage poudre et mascara sans aucun problème!

Certain que je vais en acheter