Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

May 28, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Such a great idea!

I received this product free for review. First off, can we talk about how cute the packaging is?! These individually wrapped wipes are the perfect size to keep in your purse, gym bag, or car, for makeup removal or skin refreshing on the go! They are super effective and are gentle on your skin. I had no issues with breakouts or reactions. I would definitely recommend!

May 28, 2019

Makeup removing wipes

I was sent these wipes to try, I love them so convienant I carry a couple in my bag and for evenings I’m to lazy to do my whole routine I can just remove all my makeup with these wipes with no residue left behind. Great to put in a beach bag if u want to refresher skin threw the day.

Génial!

Très heureuse d'avoir pu essayer de produits!

Très belle découverte et très pratique! J'en ai un dans mon sac a main même dans le sac à couches des enfants !

Très efficace pour retirer tout le maquillage poudre et mascara sans aucun problème!

Certain que je vais en acheter

Does the job

Individually packaged face wipes that does the job in removing makeup while not drying out my skin. They are compact enough to be thrown into your purse or your yoga bag. Absolutely loved them!

Cleansing cloth

The towelettes are soft on the skin and feel nice. They have a mild scent, and are moist. My makeup came off easy with these wipes, including my waterproof mascara. I like to use these as my first step in washing my face, then followed with a cleanser.

Expensive but work well

Thease make up wipes are great . They remove all make up easily leaving my skin feeling cleam and fresh . I love the convenient individual packages they are great for traveling and in my purse. I received this as a sample for my honest opinion.

Too much packaging

Let me start with this - I love neutrogena wipes. They work well to easily remove makeup. They do not burn your eyes or dry out your skin. What I don’t like about this product is it creates MORE PACKAGING in a time where we should be trying to limit how much packaging our products come in, if any at all. I don’t feel that the pros outweigh the cons in this case, as you could buy a small pack or regular pack of these wipes and bring it with you. Most women carry a large purse anyway. This product would come in very conveniently in limited amount of situations where a regular pack would suffice. I love the actually wipes, but I definitely don’t like the idea of selling them as singles. Completely unnecessary.

Great idea

I received this from chickadvisor for review. This is my ride or die make up remover. So I love it and I guess it's a good idea to have them individually packed. However I am not happy about the amount of waste this generates. Unnecessary in my opinion.

Love it!

I received a few samples of these from ChickAdvisor and I love them! I have sensitive dry skin, and these were very soothing. I also wear a lot of long-wear makeup with a good setting spray, but these little guys have no problem tackling that!

I really like the mild scent that these have - I currently have a bulk pack of makeup wipes from another company, and honestly...I can't wait til they run out so I can buy these ones instead! And they're so much cheaper than the ones I'm using! Switching for sure!!

Great for travel!

I love these single wrapped makeup wipes for travel. They are so tiny and cute and can easily be thrown into any purse or makeup bag for convenience. I have personally added one to my emergency makeup bag! Since they are single wrapped they do not dry out. They are so soft to the touch and removes all of my makeup very well. I don't feel the need to rinse after.

Thank you ChickAdvisor and NeutrogenaCanada for allowing me to try for honest review #gotitfree #complimentary